First Forced TO

I want Rousseau to decleat Franks on his first 3rd and long from the blind side for a fumble. Let’s have Pinckney or Shaq pick it up to the house.

Advertisement
So we all know the defense will force multiple turnovers on Saturday night, but who do you think will be the first?

Favorites
Garvin strip sack
Hill strip sack
Shaq forced fumble

Not quite the favorite, but high potential
Bandy INT
Hall INT

Sleepers
Blades INT
Pinckney INT
Carter forced fumble

Patchan tipped pass, catches the pick off his own deflection.

Finley, jumps a route like UNC game and takes it the distance giving Tonney the middle finger as he crosses the goal line. He then sports up the U hands and the whole defense celebrates causing a 15yd celebration penalty

That '03 Brock Berlin comeback was on today and I watched it again. We literally could not score without getting at least 15 yards in penalties. More often than not, it was 30 yards.

"Gators take the ball from their own 1 yard line on the first possession of the game. Franks rolls out and hits Grimes on a slant route. Grimes takes it 98 yards but fumbles it on the 1. Hall picks the ball up and runs in the opposite direction. Hall scores a safety for the Gators. The Gators use that momentum to roll 77-0 over Miami" - Phil Woods.

Give me Shaq or Pinckney on a scoop and score after the other one snot bubbles Franks to knock the ball out. Preferably on the first defensive series

Advertisement
Franks has proven he goes blind at times while throwing the ball. He’s going to throw one straight at Gurvan in the 2Q

Advertisement
1566594554558.gif

Advertisement
Marshall Few on the opening kickoff causes a fumble and Jimmy Murphy takes it to the house, ST's score! The gator is like who are these guys, our guys tell them they are our secret weapon, Murphy had a 100 yards in our last scrimmage.

Advertisement
Patchan on a strip sack...figuring they will be doubling Garvin..at least they better be or I change this to Garvin on a strip sack and early.

Advertisement
Back