"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Ferman and Shodell did some exit interviews with a bunch of the guys as they left. Shemar Stewart seemed to really have a good time. Said Miami definitely in it and he's going to get back on campus.

Daughtry Richardson said he had a great time - definitely going to be a Miami-FSU battle. The cook out really helped Miami. He seems to like Garin Justice alot.

The Shodell interview with Tarber on CanesSport was freaking awesome. Love that kid. Seems to really, really like UM. There are of interviews posted. Graves said he is announcing a top 5 soon, but likely not making a decision until the end of the summer or even into his season. Also seemed to love UM. Those are the only 2 I made it through so far.

Advertisement
1622600173220.png

All quotes by his coach but said Miami tonight was amazing. Selling 2 DE 1st round angle along with James Williams recruiting too. Says DVD is doing great job recruiting him

Miami put its best foot forward for the top prospect on campus for Tuesday night’s cookout in five-star defensive end Shemar Stewart.

“Miami tonight was amazing,” said Coach Moe Marquez who accompanied Stewart on campus. “Ton of talent. Shemar loved it.”

Stewart spoke with Inside The U insider Gaby Urrutia at length about his visit. He’ll have more soon. It definitely sounds like the local program made a move on the likes of Georgia, LSU, Clemson and Ohio State among others.

Coming into the trip Marquez said the Hurricanes were in the thick of it.

“They’ve been doing a good job,” Marquez said. DVD (Demarcus Van Dyke) is doing a great job.

“The fact they did just put two defensive ends in the league so he trusts their defense, specifically knowing they have local guys on the defense like James Williams and a lot of other local guys. It’s good to see familiar faces.”

Need to get him on campus as much as possible. Kid is about to visit the SEC gauntlet and is going to have a visit high after every one of them. We need to stay fresh on his mind and then obviously impress come fall.
He said he's visiting ND too. That's what he told Rivals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just listened to most of the exit interviews Ferman and Shodell did with the guys. One thing really stuck out in all of them: Marvin Jones has no interest. He didn't really try to hide it. He didn't want to talk to them and they ended it pretty fast.
Kid plays DE and has no interest in us but really likes FSU. I really question that line of thinking but I’ll give him a pass because of pops.

Otherwise, it really does feel like this defensive staff has no weaknesses recruiting. We are in it for studs at every **** position. Keep developing those relationships and let it all happen naturally 🤙🏼

I just listened to most of the exit interviews Ferman and Shodell did with the guys. One thing really stuck out in all of them: Marvin Jones has no interest. He didn't really try to hide it. He didn't want to talk to them and they ended it pretty fast.
He was the only visitor I saw not wearing any canes gear.He grew up a nole in a nole household,probably hates the canes.

Advertisement
Back