"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid looks 6'5 245 with a frame to get up to 265 without losing much. Im in on him too if we dont get one of the elites locally he aint no ddang consellation
Same thing bruh, he's the cat I want to replace whoever from SoFla we don't get. Perfect replacement for an MJJ or Kenyatta type. His film is IMPRESSIVE and I think he'd be tier 1B down here if he went to, say, Western...

Advertisement
I understand he’s a good player, local, and a legacy. He should be here. If he’s not, it’s a fail for the staff.

HOWEVER, I don’t think he’s an elite prospect. Aka I was way more sick to my stomach watching Campbell and Surtain leave than I would be watching this kid.

This doesn’t give the staff a pass, to be clear. He’s 1000% a take. I just don’t think it’s as egregious a miss as some of the top end talent we’ve missed. I’ll be here in 3 years to eat smelly crow if I’m wrong and he’s a Day 1-2 talent.
His one of Bamas Top 1 or 2 CB targets so he’s probably really good

As long as those dong****s who were *****ing about the number of commits in this recruiting class shut up then I'm all good
Where does it fall on the list???

E8A8C162-2CFB-4443-A421-052B1E5EAE84.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you “dongfūcks”
Masterful
If “ dong****s” is added to the banned list we walk. Mods the ball is now in your court.
Mods have no respect for old word craftsmanship. Maude’s appreciate the workmanship.

I know we all want a commitment to pop or some super exciting news but that's not what today was about. It was about introducing our new defensive staff who most of these kids and parents haven't met. The staff is no longer going to push kids to commit unless they are ready to shut it down. Overall, this event feels like a great event that will go along way once these croots sit down with their families to make their decisions.

Advertisement
Awesome job by the staff so far! Would much rather have a BBQ event at a normal hour than some dumb fake hype FSU BS at midnight. Like seriously, what parent/kid wants to be shown around the facilities at midnight half asleep.

Salute to Manny and the staff for not doing something dumb lol.
If it's at midnight it's a power move. Barbecues at midnight have strippers and that's so we fuqin.

Advertisement
**** near all these kids are saying they're going to take all their visits and most likely make a decision in Dec. And I don't blame them. So I don't even know why y'all are expecting fireworks on the FIRST day the world has opened back up for them lol

Advertisement
Back