"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The positive is the relationships has improved the last couple months. I’d say the odds of landing him are no longer zero percent. I bet you’re asking “ Cribby what does that even mean “ ? I have no clue.

I understand he’s a good player, local, and a legacy. He should be here. If he’s not, it’s a fail for the staff.

HOWEVER, I don’t think he’s an elite prospect. Aka I was way more sick to my stomach watching Campbell and Surtain leave than I would be watching this kid.

This doesn’t give the staff a pass, to be clear. He’s 1000% a take. I just don’t think it’s as egregious a miss as some of the top end talent we’ve missed. I’ll be here in 3 years to eat smelly crow if I’m wrong and he’s a Day 1-2 talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand he’s a good player, local, and a legacy. He should be here. If he’s not, it’s a fail for the staff.

HOWEVER, I don’t think he’s an elite prospect. Aka I was way more sick to my stomach watching Campbell and Surtain leave than I would be watching this kid.

This doesn’t give the staff a pass, to be clear. He’s 1000% a take. I just don’t think it’s as egregious a miss as some of the top end talent we’ve missed. I’ll be here in 3 years to eat smelly crow if I’m wrong and he’s a Day 1-2 talent.
He’s not elite , he’s a good prospect but he doesn’t exactly blow my skirt up

The positive is the relationships has improved the last couple months. I’d say the odds of landing him are no longer zero percent. I bet you’re asking “ Cribby what does that even mean “ ? I have no clue.

Oh, I know. I was just making a joke, since the poster did not specify Earl Sr. or Earl Jr.

Advertisement
Back