"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Manny has been hyping this for weeks. I have to think he has at least 1-2 guys ready to commit to start off the month. We’ll see shortly.
Great point.All the hype and money spent and no commits,rivals will make a joke out of this event.There were a few bat signals from the staff a few weeks back,expect them to come forward now.Hopefully Wesley is one of them.

Awesome job by the staff so far! Would much rather have a BBQ event at a normal hour than some dumb fake hype FSU BS at midnight. Like seriously, what parent/kid wants to be shown around the facilities at midnight half asleep.

Salute to Manny and the staff for not doing something dumb lol.

Sooooo....17 hours after this momentous Midnight Madness...and still no new F$U verbals...

Hilarious.

Meanwhile, I can smell the BBQ cookin'...

Advertisement
Agreed, I’d guess 5/6 commits to pop in June

Yes, June is going to be interesting. Unless a guy goes HARDCORE for the month of June, it is highly unlikely to schedule all 5 OVs for June. Thus, while I understand kids wanting to take some visits, I don't think they will feel the need to take ALL visits before committing.

I've made the analogy before, this is going to be a huge game of musical chairs. And also, a FAST game of musical chairs.

Great point.All the hype and money spent and no commits,rivals will make a joke out of this event.There were a few bat signals from the staff a few weeks back,expect them to come forward now.Hopefully Wesley is one of them.

I agree with this. The bat signals give us a good idea of the number of silents, so to get to the high end of the range, we need to knock down a few "undecideds-as-of-May".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back