"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
GAby at 247 spoke to Kenyatta.

“It’s been going great,” Jackson said on how the relationship has been with Miami. “I’ve been talking to them a lot more over these past weeks. Just trying to build that relationship even closer, stronger.”
The pass rusher has been getting messages, phone calls or FaceTime’s from Manny Diaz, Demarcus Van Dyke and others basically every day.

“They hit my phone almost every day,” Jackson said.

It’s a BBQ like Bruce Pearl threw at Tennessee.
michele romanow no GIF by CBC

also, how does he still have a job?

Last edited:
Ivins reporting today that Armella told 247 he will be attending the cookout.

Julian Armella told 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong last week that he will take official visits to both LSU and Alabama in June. Nothing has changed in regards to those two visits, but Armella did reveal to 247Sports on Wednesday that he's planning to now make his way to Miami on June 1 for an unofficial visit.

"It's in the area," Armella said. "I'm looking forward to it, you know I haven't been on campus in a while."

When asked who is communicating with him from Miami's staff Armella said "It's Coach [Manny] Diaz and Coach [Garin] Justice and obviously I played with Ryan," Armella said in reference to recent UM freshman enrollee Ryan Rodriguez. "They are not trying to push me towards anything, they are telling me to do my own thing and that they got my back."

Advertisement
Ivins reporting today that Armella told 247 he will be attending the cookout.

Julian Armella told 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong last week that he will take official visits to both LSU and Alabama in June. Nothing has changed in regards to those two visits, but Armella did reveal to 247Sports on Wednesday that he's planning to now make his way to Miami on June 1 for an unofficial visit.

"It's in the area," Armella said. "I'm looking forward to it, you know I haven't been on campus in a while."

When asked who is communicating with him from Miami's staff Armella said "It's Coach [Manny] Diaz and Coach [Garin] Justice and obviously I played with Ryan," Armella said in reference to recent UM freshman enrollee Ryan Rodriguez. "They are not trying to push me towards anything, they are telling me to do my own thing and that they got my back."
"It's in the area?"???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Little’s kid coming or did we forget to tell him? I remember we haven’t been calling him as much as he liked.

He's coming to the Cookout (not to the recruiting class). And there have been multiple reports that the calling has increased.

Relax, Miami will still look good for making the effort, but we won't be signing Little, unless a couple of SEC schools fill up with better cornerbacks.

GAby at 247 spoke to Kenyatta.

“It’s been going great,” Jackson said on how the relationship has been with Miami. “I’ve been talking to them a lot more over these past weeks. Just trying to build that relationship even closer, stronger.”
The pass rusher has been getting messages, phone calls or FaceTime’s from Manny Diaz, Demarcus Van Dyke and others basically every day.

“They hit my phone almost every day,” Jackson said.
Oh... So Manny do call recruits huh....? Interesting

(Sarcasm)

Advertisement
Of the kids attending the June 1 cookout and those officially visiting in the month of June, 29 are Top 247 prospects!

I thought it was around 20 this morning and posted a message about it. Gaby U responded that it’s 29.

Insane....

Advertisement
Back