"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Don't you worry about that, there will be plenty of thick southern biscuits for strawberry short cake desserts at the BBQ.
generated_22627767.gif

Go Canes
Looks like she's ready for the cookout

Advertisement
Ja'Corey Thomas, 4 star athlete from Boone HS, Orlando coming to cookout and OV June 11th weekend.

"[Travaris Robinson] and [Ishmael Aristide] they have been getting at it. They have been on FaceTime with me every week and I just feel really good about that staff right now," Thomas explained.

"It's a hard-hitting defense," Thomas said while discussing his interest the Hurricanes. "They like to come down hit and they are good in pass coverage. I think I could be a good asset for them."

Miami sees Thomas as the type of defender that could be moved around depending on the situation.

Ja'Corey Thomas, 4 star athlete from Boone HS, Orlando coming to cookout and OV June 11th weekend.

"[Travaris Robinson] and [Ishmael Aristide] they have been getting at it. They have been on FaceTime with me every week and I just feel really good about that staff right now," Thomas explained.

"It's a hard-hitting defense," Thomas said while discussing his interest the Hurricanes. "They like to come down hit and they are good in pass coverage. I think I could be a good asset for them."

Miami sees Thomas as the type of defender that could be moved around depending on the situation.

**** yeah

4 star LB Wesley Bissainthe

4 star S Bryce Anderson

4-star LB DeMario Tolan

4-star LB Travious Lathan

4-star RB Damari Alston

4-star ATH JaCorey Thomas

4-star CB Khamauri Rogers*** added 4/22

4 Star CB CB Earl Little Jr. *** added 4/12

4 star EDGE Nyjalik Kelly *** added 4/12

4 star S Markeith Williams *** added 4/13

4 star CB Jacolby Spells ** * added 4/13

4 star EDGE Marvin Jones Jr.*** added 4/13

5-star ATH Sam McCall (FSU commit)*** added 4/20 **** NO LONGER ATTENDING 5/18

4-star DE Mario Eugenio *** added 4/26

4-star DB Trevell Mullen***added 5/5

3-star CB Jordan Allen

3-star DL Jamaal Whyce

3-star LB Omar Graham Jr.

3-star EDGE Beau Atkinson

3-star DL Zane Durant **** added 4/11

3-star ATH Chris Graves *** added 4/13

3-star CB Ryan Turner *** added 4/21

3-star OL Daughtry Richardson*** added 4/21

JUNE 2nd - Underclassmen BBQ- updated 4/20

3 star QB Reese Mooney

4 star DL Rueben Bain

Top247 CB Antonio Robinson

4-star WR Santana Fleming

5-star WR Brandon Inniss

4-star RB Mark Fletcher

Top247 S Daemon ***an

3-star CB Damari Brown

Top247 LB Stanquan Clark

Top247 WR Jalen Brown

QB Adrian Posse

By my count, there are 8 recruits coming to the cookout who are also planning official visits in June: Khamauri Rogers, Wesley Bissainthe, Markeith Williams, DeMario Tolan, Jacolby Spells, Chris Graves, Omar Graham Jr., and JaCorey Thomas. I'd say 6-7 of those guys are takes right now. Take it for what it's worth, but if we "follow the visits" ...

Last edited:
By my count, there are 8 recruits coming to the cookout who are also planning official visits this month: Khamauri Rogers, Wesley Bissainthe, Markeith Williams, DeMario Tolan, Jacolby Spells, Chris Graves, Omar Graham Jr., and JaCorey Thomas. I'd say 6-7 of those guys are takes right now. Take it for what it's worth, but if we "follow the visits" ...

Hopefully lots of fireworks for the Canes in June leading up to Independence Day.

Advertisement
Noticed you can view this list on Rivals........if you pay for it of course. I wonder if Gary copied and pasted from here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back