"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Advertisement
T Rob isn’t playin....I know DVD is the lead here but I really think T Rob is or will be the most impactful factor with any of the elite kids.
He’s a nationally established coach and recruiter. He knows how to negatively recruit SEC teams.
Really hope he falls in love with Miami and sinks his teeth in for a long time.

T Rob isn’t playin....I know DVD is the lead here but I really think T Rob is or will be the most impactful factor with any of the elite kids.
He’s a nationally established coach and recruiter. He knows how to negatively recruit SEC teams.
Really hope he falls in love with Miami and sinks his teeth in for a long time.
As long as we let him do him and pay him well I don't see him leaving.

Advertisement
Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

One thing is for sure, the board is going to look a whole lot different by the end of June after the Cookout, Paradise and all these OVs/UOVs.

I'm looking forward to the "it's happening" and dance clips, symbols of male erections, and lots of female buttocks. I personally plan to upload the "everyone" clip from the Professional.

Just no oversized women, Paranos, please.

One thing is for sure, the board is going to look a whole lot different by the end of June after the Cookout, Paradise and all these OVs/UOVs.

I'm looking forward to the "it's happening" and dance clips, symbols of male erections, and lots of female buttocks. I personally plan to upload the "everyone" clip from the Professional.

Can we get a Bat signal too. :)

Advertisement
Advertisement

Don't you worry about that, there will be plenty of thick southern biscuits for strawberry short cake desserts at the BBQ.
generated_22627767.gif

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back