"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid can play either, one of the best athletes in the state. Zero faith that a kid from Lakeland who is THAT highly touted will sign with Miami but atleast this will be entertaining to mess with FSU fans about. Kid is coming down to Miami on his own dime.
I agree can’t trust Lakeland but this kid ain’t signing with FSU. I think he has another de commitment in him, South Carolina with Lakeland native Torian gray is a threat.

I agree can’t trust Lakeland but this kid ain’t signing with FSU. I think he has another de commitment in him, South Carolina with Lakeland native Torian gray is a threat.

I don’t disagree with him not signing with FSU. Kid has already backed off a verbal once and we haven’t even got to summer yet. Will be a ride with him, and one that I won’t be invested in.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree with him not signing with FSU. Kid has already backed off a verbal once and we haven’t even got to summer yet. Will be a ride with him, and one that I won’t be invested in.
I think he'll end up somewhere other than FSU. Seems like that guy who's making his rounds.

The Hurricanes like McCall on defense and McCall has been communicating here and there with UM assistants Travaris Robinson and Demarcus Van Dyke.

"They mainly standout because they are black DB coaches and they know what it takes to come what I came from. We have had that heart to heart talk, so that's just what stands out the most about them," McCall said.

As mentioned, will be here June 1. Also visiting USCe later that month. Then LSU the following weekend. Anyone wanna guess who is recruiting him at LSU?

The Hurricanes like McCall on defense and McCall has been communicating here and there with UM assistants Travaris Robinson and Demarcus Van Dyke.

"They mainly standout because they are black DB coaches and they know what it takes to come what I came from. We have had that heart to heart talk, so that's just what stands out the most about them," McCall said.

As mentioned, will be here June 1. Also visiting USCe later that month. Then LSU the following weekend. Anyone wanna guess who is recruiting him at LSU?

Bake.
So, we know LSU doesn’t stand a ******* chance then.

Advertisement
does the first part of the list signify the recruits coming for un officials on june 1st or those who will have unofficials in general someone pls explain

It looks like UF is trying to do something on June 1. It started with Jayden Gibson, and now Damari Alston is going:
https://247sports.com/Article/Flori...ruiting-4-star-RB-sets-trip-to-UF--164407078/
Alston was previously on the list for UM's First Day Out bbq, but he's apparently changed his plans and now will be in Gainesville instead.
Rumor is Alston could potentially reclassify to 2021 if a school has space but I think Cody Brown coming here pushed us down a notch. I still think he might end up at Georgia Tech if enough Metro kids end up there but he's looking for immediate playing time with the least amount of resistance, otherwise he probably would be committed to Ohio State by now

Rumor is Alston could potentially reclassify to 2021 if a school has space but I think Cody Brown coming here pushed us down a notch. I still think he might end up at Georgia Tech if enough Metro kids end up there but he's looking for immediate playing time with the least amount of resistance, otherwise he probably would be committed to Ohio State by now
I think we might pass on a RB altogether because Brown is counting towards 2022 counters and our RB room is overflowing with killers. That should be fine, so long as no one transfers out.
The bigger issue is whether UF is trying to compete with our 6/1 event and pull some of our guests up there instead.

Advertisement
Back