First commit ever dropped to join CIS?

Canemang

Senior
Banned
Maybe?

yeah !! Jalen Patterson has that same attitude ! lets get em

I saw ivey tweet him. That has to be a joke if we are waisting time on evaluating him. focus everything on keeping our class Jobe and Hall and focus all the time on surtain and campbell...

Yes Jalen Patterson too.

or we can add and bring back Jalen Patterson

This is a loss. Kid is the best cover CB in country. We have other CB's we are going after that are bigger, but not better.

Id definitely take him cuz of his competitiveness but as far as covering , i think he is a bully on press and very physical because of being afraid of getting beat. but he wants to be a nole , his choice , hope he has fun covering thomas pope wiggins harley and hightower etc

Jalen Patterson is just as good

Advertisement
kZgmqy.gif

this fugin young generation cannot form understandable sentences nor can they articulate themselves in person due to twatter and IG bullsh!t

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand why the coaches backed off. But I really like the idea of leaving a spot for a Dallas Crawford type of commit who glues the whole team together. And Patterson is arguably a better athlete than Dallas was. The kid bleeds O&G, loves his local community. At the very least, he'll anchor STs.

Patterson has "double bad luck" this year in that he's graduating along with the best DB group ever in South Florida, and trying to join a Miami class that is one of the best ever on paper, not only at DB, but also at the other "ATH" positions of RB and WR. With his swagger, he's going to be successful wherever he goes. Wish him nothing but the best (except if/when he plays us).

Advertisement
1. I am no wear close to related to Jalen Patterson. I live in palmbeach county.

2. Jalen is 100x better then dallas. I wouldn't even compare them.

3. Jalen is a playmaker who would make big time plays in big time games. thats all. Why cane fans dont want that I dont know.
Electric playmaker who plays rb wr cb and his favorite thing to do is "hit people" .. sounds like a cane to me

Last edited:
1. I am no wear close to related to Jalen Patterson. I live in palmbeach county.

2. Jalen is 100x better then dallas. I wouldn't even compare them.

3. Jalen is a playmaker who would make big time plays in big time games. thats all. Why cane fans dont want that I dont know.
Electrick playmaker who plays rb wr cb and his favorite thing to do is "hit people" .. sounds like a cane to me

"100x better then Dallas"

You aren't related to Jalen because you are Jalen

Advertisement
Back