First commit ever dropped to join CIS?

Yeah he helped us beat a sorry *** "UNC" team. good for him but calling him a true cane when he was that sorry .... na hes not a true cane.

Jalen Patterson won't be a true cane either because he won't be a cane period

you must be jamal carters twin sister or dallas crawfords cousin or brad kaayas friend ORRR mayb you are all the L's in duke johnsons backpack
Now you've crossed the line & outstayed your welcome...

Just keeping it real

Dissing a Cane who played wherever he was asked is keeping it real? I'll keep it real. Here's a real funny PM you recently sent me with my real response. Get off this board.

Capture+_2017-04-21-17-03-37.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

you must be jamal carters twin sister or dallas crawfords cousin or brad kaayas friend ORRR mayb you are all the L's in duke johnsons backpack

Just keeping it real

Dissing a Cane who played wherever he was asked is keeping it real? I'll keep it real. Here's a real funny PM you recently sent me with my real response. Get off this board.

View attachment 44574

ouch

Just keeping it real

View attachment 44574

ouch
giphy (1).jpg

lol you guys are something else

Im with you I think Miami is making a mistake

I think this account is a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol you guys are something else

Im with you I think Miami is making a mistake

I think this account is a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Just keeping it real

View attachment 44574

so you admit , you like brad kaaya loose to fsu and duke johnson never winning or scoring a td vs them... thats real canes right ?

Just keeping it real

View attachment 44574

so you admit , you like brad kaaya loose to fsu and duke johnson never winning or scoring a td vs them... thats real canes right ?

What are you talking about?

Duke went for 130 yards and a TD vs FSU in 2014.

Advertisement
yeah your right .. i forgot just remember kirby and grace missing tackles left and right and brad kaaya not converting a game winning drive

Just keeping it real

View attachment 44574

What are you talking about?

Duke went for 130 yards and a TD vs FSU in 2014.

For some reason he wants to know if I like Kaaya and Duke. He's strangely fixated on that.

Advertisement
yeah your right .. i forgot just remember kirby and grace missing tackles left and right and brad kaaya not converting a game winning drive

well guy you might not be jalen patterson but at minimum you exposed yourself as a troll & UM hater.

Yeah he helped us beat a sorry *** "UNC" team. good for him but calling him a true cane when he was that sorry .... na hes not a true cane.

Just keeping it real

Real dumb.

Advertisement
Serious question. Why isn't Jalen Patterson being recruited by FSU, FLA, or big time out of state programs? Seems like USF is the only one pushing.

Advertisement
Back