First 2022 Heisman mention for TVD...

We don't need a Heisman winner, we need a natty. Ken Dorsey was never gonna win a heisman, but we all knew he had that championship swag in his game. Give me the natty.

First King, now TVD, next Jake for Heisman...i really don't want to be the delusional fanbase. Let's dominate every game and take it from there
Dorsey almost and should have beaten Crouch for the Heisman. what are you talking about?

Advertisement
We don't need a Heisman winner, we need a natty.

Someone would have to dive into this more, but I feel like over the last 20 years or so if a team wins a title or is in the hunt they usually have had a Heisman finalist on the roster.

Anyway, to me, it would take a massive pants-pooping by Mario and his OC hire if TVD isn't in Heisman contention this year. He's a special QB.

Dorsey almost and should have beaten Crouch for the Heisman. what are you talking about?
You are the delusional I was talking about. You want the hype, not the substance. I want our guys to go out every week and dominate. You're looking for accolades and names in the news. What are you 0-3 for Heisman predictions every 3/4 years

Someone would have to dive into this more, but I feel like over the last 20 years or so if a team wins a title or is in the hunt they usually have had a Heisman finalist on the roster.

Anyway, to me, it would take a massive pants-pooping by Mario and his OC hire if TVD isn't in Heisman contention this year. He's a special QB.

In the last 15 years

- 40% of the time the NC winner had the Heisman winner (6 out of 15)
- 80% of the time the NC winner had a player finish in the Top 10 in voting (12 out of 15)

It's not necessary - but your odds go way up if you have a Heisman candidate.

I think TVD winning the Heisman is not out of the question (but very much a longshot). But I'm bullish on him finishing Top 10.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are the delusional I was talking about. You want the hype, not the substance. I want our guys to go out every week and dominate. You're looking for accolades and names in the news. What are you 0-3 for Heisman predictions every 3/4 years
what? I am just spouting facts.

Best QB in TVD since Ken Dorsey and even Brock Berlin. Let's go back to our roots in the QB room

Advertisement
Advertisement
A Miami QB hasn't been drafted in the first 3 rounds since Steve Walsh in 1989. That's unbelievable.

I'm gonna predict TVD will get drafted in the first 3 rounds - possibly in next years draft.

Advertisement
It has been written

PXL_20220823_183419696.jpg

Advertisement
Back