Fireside Chat with Your Legend

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
First things first. Thanks to me for the extreme reverse psychology juju I put on this one by claiming all week that FSU would win. I put a hardcore hex on Hornifacquit, *** Akers, and Da’Moron Terry.

I loved to see Manure play some head games right off the bat when he refused to run out of the tunnel until that red-faced land loser on the soap horse ran out first. That was awesome.

Kudos to Cam for being a gangster pre-game. LOL at that bloated pigeon-toed manatee Dontae Lucas thinking he’s the FSU cop already. Bytch, block someone before you start handing out shots like a dirty *****.

I remember Pete hyping that pig as a HS sophomore. Then, he posted a video of that puffy pylon, and Your Living Legend told the world he was a fraud. This is when everyone was still drooling over him. All he ever looked like to me was sloppy pig with no balance.

Quick takes:

This was the best overall team performance we’ve had since 2017.

Shaq has never been better. He looked like what we all hoped he’d be. He was a legit force and a stopper.

Bandy is grimy. He saw Terry as a challenge and met it. He was nasty and feisty all day.

They need to outlaw that jump bump celebration. It’s more dangerous than targeting. I’ve seen probably 10 guys seriously injured doing that dumb ****.

Our DL and OL whipped theirs, and that was the difference.

Our tackling was the best I’ve seen it, and that’s all effort and want to. We wanted it more than FSU yesterday, and Manure deserves that credit. That is his number 1 job as HC.

Deejay is a winner. So is Brevin. With guys like that on your offense I don’t want to hear about no leadership again. These guys are A+ leaders.

Jarren, when given time, is so fcking accurate. That’s the biggest difference between him and our last couple QBs. It’s the number one trait you want in a QB and he has it on lock.

Miller, if he keeps working, is going to be our next high end DT.

I bet Rousseau has the most sacks per rep of anyone in football.

Gurv is who I thought he was. All the **** dycks on here went after him as overhyped after one game. But, like I said, he was thinking too much and not cutting it loose. He’s cutting it loose now.

Tagfart might not make it though this season. FSU might set the new standard and grease him after 2 years. 4 years used to be it. Then a couple guys lasted 3. It might turn to 2 with this lump of ****.

This game is exactly why some of us get so mad at our coaches all the time. This was an example of what these guys are capable of when prepared mentally and when they put together a full game in all 3 phases.

The dummies on here keep skewering our talent, but yesterday should show you that you’re wrong. Look at how good we are when our guys are dialed in. This is what separates the couple great teams from average teams like us—the great coaches push the right buttons and get their guys dialed in almost every single week. They don’t get drunk off success and then go in the tank the next week.

You’ll know if Manure has turned a corner when he can string several games like this together. One? Two? Anyone can do that. Let’s see how he gets them to respond to some prosperity. Next week will tell us a lot. The week after and the week after will tell us even more.

Advertisement
First things first. Thanks to me for the extreme reverse psychology juju I put on this one by claiming all week that FSU would win. I put a hardcore hex on Hornifacquit, *** Akers, and Da’Moron Terry.

I loved to see Manure play some head games right off the bat when he refused to run out of the tunnel until that red-faced land loser on the soap horse ran out first. That was awesome.

Kudos to Cam for being a gangster pre-game. LOL at that bloated pigeon-toed manatee Dontae Lucas thinking he’s the FSU cop already. Bytch, block someone before you start handing out shots like a dirty *****.

I remember Pete hyping that pig as a HS sophomore. Then, he posted a video of that puffy pylon, and Your Living Legend told the world he was a fraud. This is when everyone was still drooling over him. All he ever looked like to me was sloppy pig with no balance.

Quick takes:

This was the best overall team performance we’ve had since 2017.

Shaq has never been better. He looked like what we all hoped he’d be. He was a legit force and a stopper.

Bandy is grimy. He saw Terry as a challenge and met it. He was nasty and feisty all day.

They need to outlaw that jump bump celebration. It’s more dangerous than targeting. I’ve seen probably 10 guys seriously injured doing that dumb ****.

Our DL and OL whipped theirs, and that was the difference.

Our tackling was the best I’ve seen it, and that’s all effort and want to. We wanted it more than FSU yesterday, and Manure deserves that credit. That is his number 1 job as HC.

Deejay is a winner. So is Brevin. With guys like that on your offense I don’t want to hear about no leadership again. These guys are A+ leaders.

Jarren, when given time, is so fcking accurate. That’s the biggest difference between him and our last couple QBs. It’s the number one trait you want in a QB and he has it on lock.

Miller, if he keeps working, is going to be our next high end DT.

I bet Rousseau has the most sacks per rep of anyone in football.

Gurv is who I thought he was. All the **** dycks on here went after him as overhyped after one game. But, like I said, he was thinking too much and not cutting it loose. He’s cutting it loose now.

Tagfart might not make it though this season. FSU might set the new standard and grease him after 2 years. 4 years used to be it. Then a couple guys lasted 3. It might turn to 2 with this lump of ****.

This game is exactly why some of us get so mad at our coaches all the time. This was an example of what these guys are capable of when prepared mentally and when they put together a full game in all 3 phases.

The dummies on here keep skewering our talent, but yesterday should show you that you’re wrong. Look at how good we are when our guys are dialed in. This is what separates the couple great teams from average teams like us—the great coaches push the right buttons and get their guys dialed in almost every single week. They don’t get drunk off success and then go in the tank the next week.

You’ll know if Manure has turned a corner when he can string several games like this together. One? Two? Anyone can do that. Let’s see how he gets them to respond to some prosperity. Next week will tell us a lot. The week after and the week after will tell us even more.

Bottom line is once again, this UM roster will have its share of NFL guys. No, the roster isnt where it should be, but this was no 'rebuild'.

Let's see how this team comes out next week and finishes things out. C'mon Manny, show us something

Advertisement
fireplace.gif

Advertisement
We seriously looked like we were left for dead two weeks ago. A hard fought game against a decent Pitt team gave some hope. Followed by a nice win against a F$U team that is basically a sinking ship. Louisville will be key to seeing where we are with Manny. Louisville is a better coached team with less talent than F$U, they will not be an easy out. This next game will be a measuring point of did we really turn the corner or was it all a mirage?

Absolutey dead at giving out shots like a dirty *****.

In 20 years Lucas will be the first 3 time feature on my 600 pound life. The only thing he blocks is the toilet and his only endorsement deal will be liquid plumber.
I was not a big lucas fan when we were recruiting him, more for attitude and lack of athleticism imo than physique. But aint he a frosh? If he gets serious, he can get his body where it needs to be. Plenty of OL take 3+ years to figure things out. His issue is upstairs, imo.

Advertisement
I was not a big lucas fan when we were recruiting him, more for attitude and lack of athleticism imo than physique. But aint he a frosh? If he gets serious, he can get his body where it needs to be. Plenty of OL take 3+ years to figure things out. His issue is upstairs, imo.
Don’t disagree my friend but this thread is for crude takes and tap dancing on graves.

Advertisement
FSU has the worst defense in the ACC, I think we are focusing a tadbit much on our perceived improvement vs how bad FSU really is, Williams doesn't see that type of protection again this year IMO

not trying to completely take away from the performance but I think we did what we've done every week, we just blocked, and Im not sure how much of that is us getting better vs FSU being the worst defense we played this year

Enlighten us with your knowledge. I thought Franchise was dead on.

Honestly, can you read? Because the ***** bait admitted that he predicted FSU to beat Miami and the game was never in doubt.

His “points” were ******* obvious. When you win by 17 on the road vs your opponents, there’s not much criticism. Also, Cam was punked by those FSU players. Notice how he walked his *** exactly where those FSU d-bags told him to go.

Advertisement
Back