FIRE MANNY TODAY

If James does not fire CMD by Monday, James becomes the new owner of the problem. Out of self preservation alone, he should pull the trigger. I believe if he tries to get cute and wait until the end of the season, this thing will come unglued, and it will be James's career that is on the rubbish pile.

Advertisement
I would rather have Blake and Starwley fired than Manny.

Keep Manny because the next AD wont put up with his garbage

If James does not fire CMD by Monday, James becomes the new owner of the problem. Out of self preservation alone, he should pull the trigger. I believe if he tries to get cute and wait until the end of the season, this thing will come unglued, and it will be James's career that is on the rubbish pile.
James became the owner of the problem when that little **** c^ck prevented the hiring of Mario and acted alone in snagging Diaz from Temple. He shall burn in the fire as well.

Advertisement
It’s time to clean house and please start with Blake James on down including asst coaches. Spare no one then spend the $$$ and hire a home run coach. If we offer enough they will apply. Head coaching experience and winning record a priority!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Go Canes!

No way in **** we should have lost to that Michigan State team. Manny is a bum and should be fired tonight. Cut our losses now and move on.

Now, the locker room goes to dog ****, and we repeat the **** show that was the 2019 season where the players just throw in the towel and lispy just looks on helplessly.

Get. Rid. Of. Manny. Now. For. *****. Sake.

Advertisement
Fix the athletic dept first or you are going to get another Coker/Shannon/Golden/Richt/Diaz 7-5 coach to replace him.

Advertisement
Back