FIRE MANNY TODAY

nickster

Freshman
He needs to go today as he is a CANCER to this team. The last 5-6 games have been the worst in the past 34 years of UM football. I'm sure players are going to leave and recruits are too unless this CLOWN IS FIRED ASAP. Call Blake at 305- 284- 2689 and tell him what you think! Goodness this the worst it has ever been and there is no way to sugar coat this. Manny is a TOTAL FAILURE. King needs to be replaced and should never take another snap as our future is with our Freshmen QB's.

Advertisement
022ECB60-DB52-4688-9624-B15304C4E444.jpeg

Advertisement
He needs to go today as he is a CANCER to this team. The last 5-6 games have been the worst in the past 34 years of UM football. I'm sure players are going to leave and recruits are too unless this CLOWN IS FIRED ASAP. Call Blake at 305- 284- 2689 and tell him he needs to be fired along with this fraud coach!!! Goodness this the worst it has ever been and there is no way to sugar coat this. Manny & Blake are a TOTAL FAILURE. King needs to be replaced and should never take another snap as our future is with our Freshmen QB's.
Fixed this for you!

Advertisement
While you’re on the phone with Blake, tell him to resign. Our entire athletic department sucks

Fire him into the ******* sun.

So tired of watching **** football every saturday every god **** year.

it doesnt even matter. we will hire another Golden type and repeat the process 4 years down the road.

**** this program. **** the admin.

we will forever be a perennial 6-8 win team

Advertisement
Honestly… yes. Fire James and Manny this week. Play the young guys and let Lashlee get some HC time. Do a real HC search and hire someone competent…. AND…. Give him the support he needs.

Should be Simpson as the interim. But I agree with firing Manny this week. Put this clown show out of its misery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back