FIRE HIM NOW!!!

Advertisement
Could it be that he's right? In the end it doesn't matter because it's his job to make sure this doesn't happen, but it's been a weird year man. Not sure weird enough to get *** raped like that on national TV, but weird.
Only player without that glazed look coming out of smoke was Nesta. Been a weird year for sure.

Even after the UNC massacre, Manny better hope everyone comes back & nobody leaves early. If not.. Game one against Bama with Manny's coaching staff & N'kosi or a red shirt freshman at QB. What a nightmare. After that.. If he loses to Michigan St or App St & that'll be the end of this nightmare.

Advertisement
Lol y’all keep saying Manny is digging his own grave, but unless Blake James is fired, Manny isn’t going anywhere. Manny has brainwashed Blake into thinking this is part of the “ process “

Not even going to lie, that might be one of the worst quotes I’ve EVER heard from a coach in my life.
Give the guy a break. He just needs some emotional support and a feminine napkin, the poor guy is emotionally exhausted.

What in the **** happened to the mighty Miami Hurricanes. This guy needs to hit the bricks.

Even after the UNC massacre, Manny better hope everyone comes back & nobody leaves early. If not.. Game one against Bama with Manny's coaching staff & N'kosi or a red shirt freshman at QB. What a nightmare. After that.. If he loses to Michigan St or App St & that'll be the end of this nightmare.
That’s exactly what will happen. Might even happen if everyone returns but not everyone will.

Advertisement
6EB58281-F6A0-471E-93CB-05F4BD069C5F.gif

There are only 3 that bring us back to prominence, Urban, Nick Saban and the Lord our Savior Jesus Christ.
We ain't getting any of them.

The only thing that will help this program. Would firstly be firing Blake James then the entire football staff.

Get a real AD and allow him to spend what is needed for an entire elite staff.
This sounds very familiar. I could swear I heard the exact same thing every 3-4 years in the last 15 years. Am I imagining things?

Advertisement
The short term action that would release a little pressure and calm fans down would be firing Blake James. He deserves it anyways for general incompetence, giving Richt a needless extension when he wasn't going anywhere. Fortunately Richt bailed him out of what could have been a financially disastrous decision. Paying Temple 4 mil for Diaz. Some coaches are worth a buyout. A DC who has never been a HC is not one of them. Should have taken Diaz out of consideration. Now this. Diaz isn't getting fired so send a message to him that what happened Saturday was unacceptable. Appoint an interim AD until the BOT replaces Frenk as expected, then hire a new school Prez that understands what a good program looks like and let him (or her) hire the AD and we can have an administration that is all on the same page when it comes to hiring Diaz's successor in a couple of years.

youre not gonna fire a coach who went 8-2 in year 2 in the middle of a pandemic. doesn't mean changes dont need to happen. hes on the clock in figuring out the best candidate to run the d

youre not gonna fire a coach who went 8-2 in year 2 in the middle of a pandemic. doesn't mean changes dont need to happen. hes on the clock in figuring out the best candidate to run the d

Def not firing a coach, but should fire the AD. Long overdue anyways IMO

Advertisement
Can somebody explain to me what the **** this guy is talking about? Last game of the season, at home, with a chance to go to the Orange Bowl and this team was emotionally bankrupt? LMMFAO. Who’s job is it to have the team ready? It shouldn’t have been hard to get ready for this game.

This is the worst excuse I’ve ever heard in my life. Own up to the fact that you got completely out coached and didn’t have any answers for UNC. No wonder Mack Brown fired his ***.

Only player without that glazed look coming out of smoke was Nesta. Been a weird year for sure.

Kids across the country have been begging to play their sports all year.

You either love the game or you don't. If you don't in college, it doesn't get any easier with longer, harder seasons, more body aches and even more scrutiny.

As coaches you have to ask the question: Are we recruiting the right players? Do we have to do something different because this excuse is getting OLD. If you can't answer these questions or have no solutions to them, maybe you're not cut out for coaching in Miami.

People just want to yell on this board for the past 2 days lol.

Dear god we need a therapist on this site.
Where is that CIS Doctor that analyzes player mindsets and injuries?

Could help determine which posters need therapy or a spine..

Advertisement
Back