FIRE HIM NOW!!!

Manny really saying the wrong things

Making excuses is a weak mindset and our team echos it, hence why we get blown out by good teams and slip up against the FIU and La Techs of the world

Manny is on the path to not being here at this time next year if he keeps this up

Sad thing is, I don't think the administration views this as a failed year given our record. You and I see a failing product, but our administration is clueless from the top down.

Advertisement
they weren't emotionally bankrupt a week ago when the team and players were all posting about "donuts" after the Duke game. What happened in a week of practice? Had the whole team back too except a couple of injured guys. I get that its easy to pile on this fool of a coach for this game but when you lose by 40pts, this was a huge player issue as well. Total quit job by some not all. Gil flat out quit, flat out. Been done with this whole staff since the game after Clemson. They Keep trotting the same juniors and seniors out there that can't play because they don't give a **** about winning games for Miami. I will give Mike Harley a **** ton of credit, he is a fighter. You can see he puts in the work and results show. He is literally the only one of the upper class kids. I can't believe we still throw 50/50 balls to Wiggins!!!!!!!!LOL. Diaz had an opportunity after the Clemson game to really start moving the roster along but yet, the same losers get trotted out there in our biggest game of the year. **** themselves again. I understand in a coaches mind that they want to salvage everything you can from upper class players because you won't win with freshman and sophs. You don't win with ****** upper class players either that haven't gave 2 ***** about getting better and winning games. Than all the draft eligible players leave because they think they are the **** or they have 2 kids and they could give a **** about getting an education. Its been the same cycle for 2 decades.

Miami paid Temple 4 million for this
No, Miami paid Temple for a pile of this...

1607991766728.jpeg

Advertisement
What Manny said is technically correct. The defense really was distanced from the ball carrier on just about every play. Six feet apart.

Advertisement
Back