Fire Fake James!

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
And his husband!

Then try him in the Hague for his atrocities. (He'll name names, of course. We all know he's a sock puppet, but that's no defense for his depravity)

Just thought, in these trying times on CIS, I would try to unify us all. What better way than a post EVERYONE can (should, MUST) agree with.

your welcome

Advertisement
Man, I was just thinking back at how ****ed I was at Blake the night we hired Manny. I was hurt at the whole program that night. It felt lazy and rushed.

But now seeing how Manny is turning out, I get why they rushed. They had this guy walking the hallways for three years and knew he was a boss. I'm giving a pass for now lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao.

Are things going too good for your liking?

Going great! Baseball and basketball are elite, and it took the Gaytas ONE season to move light years past this program.

Manny may turn things around, but if you credit Fake, you are fooling yourselves

And his husband!

Then try him in the Hague for his atrocities. (He'll name names, of course. We all know he's a sock puppet, but that's no defense for his depravity)

Just thought, in these trying times on CIS, I would try to unify us all. What better way than a post EVERYONE can (should, MUST) agree with.

your welcome
1565704847774.png

James' tenure hasn't been sunshine and roses, but it did get us an IPF, and he did get Richt to come back (say what you want about how his tenure ended, but hiring CMR gave us immediate credibility - look at some of the other candidates we were looking at that time), and it eventually led us to TNM.

Let's see how Diaz shakes out before we call him a failure.

Advertisement
Manny was an easy, popular choice. He deserves little credit there. On the other hand he was important for the IPF and other facility upgrades hopefully imminent. But basketball and baseballs are chit shows.

Advertisement
Man, I was just thinking back at how ****ed I was at Blake the night we hired Manny. I was hurt at the whole program that night. It felt lazy and rushed.

But now seeing how Manny is turning out, I get why they rushed. They had this guy walking the hallways for three years and knew he was a boss. I'm giving a pass for now lol
Mods keep this post saved and on file..cause once ppl start flying banners (again) the fan base seems to forget about these..sentiments

Advertisement
Back