Fire everyone in the athletic Dept.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing I keep trying to understand is, how are the individuals with the true power, the millionaires and billionaires, all of whom have been so successful in life, totally inept at making decisions about an athletics department? It's just mind boggling that these people allow the University to continue to waste millions and millions of dollars on such an inferior product.

If you don't care about the athletics department, fine. But why spend upwards of $6 or $7 million on football coaches who are completely unqualified for their positions? Are there ever going to be consequences to these decisions/actions? If I consistently failed at my job like this I would have been out on my *** years ago.

The thing I keep trying to understand is, how are the individuals with the true power, the millionaires and billionaires, all of whom have been so successful in life, totally inept at making decisions about an athletics department? It's just mind boggling that these people allow the University to continue to waste millions and millions of dollars on such an inferior product.

If you don't care about the athletics department, fine. But why spend upwards of $6 or $7 million on football coaches who are completely unqualified for their positions? Are there ever going to be consequences to these decisions/actions? If I consistently failed at my job like this I would have been out on my *** years ago.

It's an intersection of incompetence, apathy, and arrogance

Advertisement
They need to burn it faster than the CIA burned their connection to Barry Seal and the Mafia.

Advertisement
Katie Meier is the only one that can stay.

Fire her, and we have a problem...lol

brooke.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back