FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He kinda reminds me of this dude from Veep. Maybe Dahhhhhna can take him to DC with her?

Screenshot_20181112-104337_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
It’s not even the football program lacking it’s all sports .... how did this dude have a resume to be the Miami ad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wake & Duke have the highest paid AD's in the ACC.

Food for thought.

Advertisement
Blake started at UM under the tutelage of Paul Dee in 1995. He has been able to shift the U away from Donna's Athletic Department budgeting disasters and get the President and BOD to shift assets to the Athletics and not just the medical school - much the way it was prior to Donna. He bleeds orange & green. He was able to get the BOD to spend money to hire MR when other coaching targets were looking for SEC type of deals...I'm absolutely negative on our offense - not our D and not Blake James. Hopefully MR makes hard decisions and overhauls his offensive coaching staff....be careful what you wish for - Kirby was a disaster!!

AGREED.

Wake & Duke have the highest paid AD's in the ACC.

Food for thought.

I think we do the most charity in the conference. By employing Jon Richt and Blake James, who gives back and hires the unemployable like we do? Who gives a fired HC a second chance? Who gives more money, via unnecessary extensions and contracts, to those in "need"?

At UM, we love to give the most to charity (via our athletic department).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back