FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake started at UM under the tutelage of Paul Dee in 1995. He has been able to shift the U away from Donna's Athletic Department budgeting disasters and get the President and BOD to shift assets to the Athletics and not just the medical school - much the way it was prior to Donna. He bleeds orange & green. He was able to get the BOD to spend money to hire MR when other coaching targets were looking for SEC type of deals...I'm absolutely negative on our offense - not our D and not Blake James. Hopefully MR makes hard decisions and overhauls his offensive coaching staff....be careful what you wish for - Kirby was a disaster!!

Advertisement
Remember when Blake told Richt that he would be happy with a one point win over FSU earlier this year? This came before Clemson and NC state blew there doors off and after VT and Syracuse did the same earlier in the season. But, but... Rivalry bro!

Leadership comes from the top, fire this ***!

Advertisement
Blake started at UM under the tutelage of Paul Dee in 1995. He has been able to shift the U away from Donna's Athletic Department budgeting disasters and get the President and BOD to shift assets to the Athletics and not just the medical school - much the way it was prior to Donna. He bleeds orange & green. He was able to get the BOD to spend money to hire MR when other coaching targets were looking for SEC type of deals...I'm absolutely negative on our offense - not our D and not Blake James. Hopefully MR makes hard decisions and overhauls his offensive coaching staff....be careful what you wish for - Kirby was a disaster!!

Good stuff, Maine. I always value your input (assuming you're the same MaineCane from the old grassy premium board :)).

Question for you: How much power or sway does Blake James have here? Do you think he can (or would) force Richt's hand in hiring a play caller?

No point in convincing anyone to spend the money if the product your presenting isn't any good. You still gotta get it right no matter how much millions your throwing or how much convincing you gotta do.

Advertisement
Blake James has a mixed record as AD, but he does 100% own his poor hires.

Good stuff, Maine. I always value your input (assuming you're the same MaineCane from the old grassy premium board :)).

Question for you: How much power or sway does Blake James have here? Do you think he can (or would) force Richt's hand in hiring a play caller?

Same MaineCane....former INSIDER. I say former cause truthfully everyone on the BOT & AD are tight lipped. As for input/sway my answer is based on past conversations with Blake and just a judgement call - I'm confident that Blake sits down with MR as he deems necessary and discusses the program overall. I'm 100% certain that ALL leadership has confidence that MR will lead the program with integrity (VERY important) and BJ will discuss the rumblings on the offensive side of the ball, hear MR's take and give his advice - he won't micro manage. There are discussions that will occur now and most importantly a face to face analysis at the end of the regular season - when BJ will expect some decisions on what MRs intentions are for the new year. Those discussions can come sooner and more intense if the losing continues.

Same MaineCane....former INSIDER. I say former cause truthfully everyone on the BOT & AD are tight lipped. As for input/sway my answer is based on past conversations with Blake and just a judgement call - I'm confident that Blake sits down with MR as he deems necessary and discusses the program overall. I'm 100% certain that ALL leadership has confidence that MR will lead the program with integrity (VERY important) and BJ will discuss the rumblings on the offensive side of the ball, hear MR's take and give his advice - he won't micro manage. There are discussions that will occur now and most importantly a face to face analysis at the end of the regular season - when BJ will expect some decisions on what MRs intentions are for the new year. Those discussions can come sooner and more intense if the losing continues.

What a loser mentality. Integrity doesn't sell season tickets.

Next time they call me asking for money, I'm going to turn them down. But I'll tell them "no" in a very polite way, I promise. I'll conduct myself with integrity.

Advertisement

Why did it take Blake 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato?

Why did it take Blake 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato?
Who cares? It took me 6 years to earn a degree as I also worked full time, earned a 6 figure income back in early 70s while dropping out for 2.5 years and now own a Global company. What's your point? Not everyone was born rich or wanted to go into debt to pay for school.....

Advertisement
Who cares? It took me 6 years to earn a degree as I also worked full time, earned a 6 figure income back in early 70s while dropping out for 2.5 years and now own a Global company. What's your point? Not everyone was born rich or wanted to go into debt to pay for school.....

Or perhaps he isn’t intelligent? You left out that obvious gem.

Thanks for going off on your diatribe. Do you feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back