FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is truly the only play UM has. They aren't firing Richt, so bringing in a new AD without any loyalty to Richt would allow them to increase pressure on him. There is no way James will ever hold Richt accountable.

need to ask JJ for help, fake James will not get it done. heck he's just happy to be there.
we have a great resource in JJ who bleeds orange & green but i never hear his name
although all sorts of college guys and NFL types seem to ask JJ for advice ??
what gives here

Advertisement
My brain read "firing squad Blake James" and I was still going to upvote.

James can go a long way in keeping HIS job if he makes Mark Richt hire a real OC. ****, if he gives Richt a short list of people to choose from, he might be my hero, if that list includes any qualified OCs. You know, OCs that actually call plays with success.

How incredibly awesome would it be if they hired Butch as the AD.

Then you'd have the boss being the guy that was originally passed over for the current coach, who he didn't hire, and would have zero patience for. Even if Butch was given the "you gotta give him one more year" mandate....it would be entertaining as ****.

Advertisement
BUMP for the worst AD in human history

Spit your wife's ******* balls out of your mouth and fire that POS

Bump for our useless AD, I think I just saw him selling raffle tickets at Publix.

Advertisement
This is truly the only play UM has. They aren't firing Richt, so bringing in a new AD without any loyalty to Richt would allow them to increase pressure on him. There is no way James will ever hold Richt accountable.
exactly

Advertisement
James can go a long way in keeping HIS job if he makes Mark Richt hire a real OC. ****, if he gives Richt a short list of people to choose from, he might be my hero, if that list includes any qualified OCs. You know, OCs that actually call plays with success.

He just extended Richt. Firing him at the end of the season further demonstrates James is a ******* idiot that should be fired. He's stuck now.

But if we fire James, we can get an AD in that may force some staff changes this offseason. Maybe push out Richt after year 4 if/when the staff changes don't work.

James must go asap.

He just extended Richt. Firing him at the end of the season further demonstrates James is a ******* idiot that should be fired. He's stuck now.

But if we fire James, we can get an AD in that may force some staff changes this offseason. Maybe push out Richt after year 4 if/when the staff changes don't work.

James must go asap.
I'm giving him a chance to force changes during or after this season. If none are made, the changes will eventually be major. The longer we wait, the more drastic they will have to be. They need to ask themselves, do they want a costly rebuild, or do they want to be smart and simply fix what isn't working? Right now we are all happy with the D, and the overall talent is increasing. However, the talent will come to a screeching halt if changes are not made ASAP. NO ONE wants to play in this O. A change must be forced, or it's going to get so ugly for everyone involved that they will all be unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back