Finishing Out The Class

Canesfan101

Redshirt Freshman
I know I'm going to start some arguments but y'all can deal with it!

We have 17 commits right now but one will probably be dropped(or track scholly)... I've heard we are taking around 24 commits overall. So we are going to say you have 8 more spots left. Who would round out your perfect class? ... Go!!!

Advertisement
Perfect class?

Blades
Surtain
Xavier Williams
Sherwood
that top juco DT whose name slips my mind
Chatman
Campbell
Louis
Briggs

edit:becauase i forgot the DEs

Last edited:
Advertisement
WR- Pick the best available
DT- Chatman
DE- Rousseau, Briggs
LB- Louis, Gainer
CB- Blades, Campbell

25- OT- Campbell
26- DB- Johnson
27- DB/LB- Sherwood
28- DT- Juco Kid

I know I'm going to start some arguments but y'all can deal with it!

We have 17 commits right now but one will probably be dropped(or track scholly)... I've heard we are taking around 24 commits overall. So we are going to say you have 8 more spots left. Who would round out your perfect class? ... Go!!!

The 17 we have plus:

1. J. Campbell
2. T. Campbell
3. Rosendo Louis
4. Chatman
5. Rousseau
6. Amari gainer
7. Xavier Williams/Elijah Moore
8. Blades
9. Sherwood
10. (Insert kicker name here)

Is my guess

Advertisement
I've been saying 26 or 27.
We have 16 commits since im not counting Burns.
Add:
WR - Xavier Williams
OL - Curtis Dunlap and John Campbell
DL - Jamarcus Chatman, Gregory Rousseau, and another player or two. Whoever the **** Kool wants im cool with.
LB - Rosendo Lewis and David Reese. Think we might only take 2 LBs but if we go for 3 Gainer > Sherwood/Abdullah.
DB - Tyson Campbell and Al Blades.
and probably need a kicker. unless we go with a grad transfer or something.

1 WR Williams
2 SDE/DT Chatman
3 SDE/DT Briggs
4 CB Blades
5 CB Campbell
6 MLB Louis
7 OLB Gainer or Reese
8 DT Top JUCO DT Pete mentioned (forgot his name)
9 OT Campbell
10 OLB Sherwood
11 K ?

Last edited:
The fact that we actually have a chance with a lot of these remaining targets and already have an incredible class of commits is amazing!!!

Advertisement
I think alot of you are forgetting that some OOS kids will start wanting to come to Miami so alot more names will pop up

Advertisement
If we start with 16, and will sign 28, that gives us 12 more.

3 on Offense: Looks like we are set at all positions except one more OL and one more WR, plus we need a kicker.

9 on Defense: 5 DL (Chatman, Briggs, Rousseau, Oyebande, Juco or transfer) 2 LB's (Louis and Sherwood) 2 DB's (Blades and either Campbell or Johnson).

OT John Campbell is right there with Barnes talent wise IMO and he should be on commit watch.

I wouldn't mind leaving Rousseau out.

He is solid, but nowhere near the other guys on that list

I would like to snag some top OL.. It would suck to recruit at this level at every position expect OL since games are won in the trenches. Our trench play of the last 8-10 years have been the equalizer for teams like VT, ND, FSU, GT, UNC etc to beat us because we can't establish the run or protect the QB especially against top competition.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back