Finishing Out The Class

Doesn't matter who at this point. We are going to get another 8 studs and seal up the best class in school history.

Not gonna lie, you're a **** ****. That beard is nice!

Why don't you come to mat drills tomorrow my friend?

And thank you for your service Marine. I have some good friends that are Devil Dogs.

Lmao god **** bro!

Im in Cuba right now, no mat drills for me but I will take a rain check

Advertisement
*** it if I was richt I'd be doing the same chit bamar does and bring in 25-30 kids every year and cut the ones who will never contribute/lazy etc.

Since we are all blowing the rankings horn at the moment, because we are #1 , how does this class maintain its position? The majority of the lists shared have 3-4 true 4 starts that are realistic and the rest are 3-stars.

In February we go through the song and dance that recruiting services devalue our S. Florida studs (e.g. Jon Garvin, Amari Carter), but right now we are all about the rankings. I don't care about rankings for DL, because Kool can do as he please, but don't we have better prospects at OL and LB?

The only thing I care about is a coaches ability to evaluate guys at the HS level so that they are a factor at this level. If that player happens to be a 3 star or below I'm good. If he happens to be a 5 star I'm good with that also. Good/great coaches bring in good/great players and they know how to identify these guys.

Since we are all blowing the rankings horn at the moment, because we are #1 , how does this class maintain its position? The majority of the lists shared have 3-4 true 4 starts that are realistic and the rest are 3-stars.

In February we go through the song and dance that recruiting services devalue our S. Florida studs (e.g. Jon Garvin, Amari Carter), but right now we are all about the rankings. I don't care about rankings for DL, because Kool can do as he please, but don't we have better prospects at OL and LB?

3-4 true 4 stars? Lame Attempt at trolling

Do your homework next time

Advertisement
Doesn't matter who at this point. We are going to get another 8 studs and seal up the best class in school history.

And thank you for your service Marine. I have some good friends that are Devil Dogs.

Lmao god **** bro!

Hit the Cabaret Tropicana in La Habana if you get a chance. Ask the bartender for Magda.

Thank me later.

3-4 true 4 stars? Lame Attempt at trolling

Do your homework next time

who is trolling? Tell me outside of Williams, Blades, and Campbell we are in good position with that is a true 4-star? I'm not saying new people won't emerge. I'm going based on the list people were building.

Super dream team finsh and why not we are on a roll. I'm dreaming big now thanks to Coach Richt. This would be a #1 class.

WR Terrace Marshall
OT 1 of 3 Richard Gouraige, William Barnes, or Nicholas Petit-Frere
CB Tyson Campbell and Al Blades Jr
S Tyreke Johnson
LB Teradja Mitchell and Adam Anderson (Jamarcus Chatman teammate)
DT Jamarcus Chatman and 1 of 3 Taron Vincent,Rick Sandidge or Teair Tart-Spencer
1 of 2 Verdis Brown
Or Daniel Faalele why not steal one more from Khakis
K Evan McPherson

Last edited:

Lmao god **** bro!

Hit the Cabaret Tropicana in La Habana if you get a chance. Ask the bartender for Magda.

Thank me later.

Unfortunately, I'm in Guantanamo Bay and there is no leaving the base to the real Cuba whatsoever. The only thing I have here is a McDonalds and some pretty awesome reefs to dive.

Advertisement

Lmao god **** bro!

Thank me later.

Unfortunately, I'm in Guantanamo Bay and there is no leaving the base to the real Cuba whatsoever. The only thing I have here is a McDonalds and some pretty awesome reefs to dive.

Well at least kick a terrorist in the balls for me while you're there

Super dream team finsh and why not we are on a roll. I'm dreaming big now thanks to Coach Richt. This would be a #1 class.

WR Terrace Marshall
OT 1 of 3 Richard Gouraige, William Barnes, or Nicholas Petit-Frere
S Tyreke Johnson
LB Teradja Mitchell and Adam Anderson (Jamarcus Chatman teammate)
DT Jamarcus Chatman and 1 of 3 Taron Vincent,Rick Sandidge or Teair Tart-Spencer
1 of 2 Verdis Brown
Or Daniel Faalele why not steal one more from Khakis
K Evan McPherson

Being Real

WR 1 of 3 Xavier Williams, Kevin Austin or Elijah Moore
OLine 2 of 4 Richard Gouraige, John Campbell, Verdis Brown or Ed Montilus
S/LB Jamien Sherwood
LB Rosendo Louis and Amari Gainer
DE Gregory Rousseau
DT Jamarcus Chatman and Teair Tart-Spencer
K Evan McPherson

Lmao god **** bro!

Thank me later.

Well at least kick a terrorist in the balls for me while you're there
Hooah

I'll just say 8 spots left for now, (No Order):

1. CB/S Tyson Campbell or CB Patrick Surtain II
2. DE Kayode Oladele (FSU commit)
3. DT Jamarcus Chatman
4 & 5. (2 of) OT John Campbell, OT William Barnes, OT Richard Gouraige, OT Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT Daniel Faalele
6 & 7. (2 of) LB David Reese, ILB Rosendo Louis, LB/S Jamien Sherwood, OLB Andrew Chatfield, OLB Amari Gainer
8. (1 of) WR Terrace Marshall, WR Xavier Williams, WR Kevin Austin, WR Warren Thompson

9. DT Dennis Briggs II
10. DE Gregory Rousseau

blades?

Good catch lol, I knew I was forgetting someone. Granted I think we all pretty much consider him committed already.

With Chatman off to LSU for the time being I'll slide Briggs into my projection as I'm really high on him too. Not much of a drop-off, if at all, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back