"Finish What Katrina Started"

Advertisement
The feaux outrage is strong in this thread

/ on to Virginia

// Hope Bama QB gets sacked a dozen times BC I'm more outraged Cristobal may interview here

The feaux outrage is strong in this thread

/ on to Virginia

// Hope Bama QB gets sacked a dozen times BC I'm more outraged Cristobal may interview here

Didn't mean to down vote. People need to lighten up a little. That said, if this were linked to our fanbase in a similar scenario it'd be chastised all day nationally.

Yeah. We get hated for beating Duke. But no need to partake in the hater ******ry culture.

A lot if these South Florida kids and their parents that keep running to Alabama to play for these racist *** *******s need to see this!!!

Advertisement
I will never understand why any minority player would play for any of these southern schools outside of 1 or 2 states.

I remember that game, a grudge match because Pat Dye thought his Auburn team should have won the NC the year before, instead of us. I don't remember anything terribly great about Jackson in that game. Big and fast, but we contained him. He had over a hundred yards but nothing special. I think we won 2015. Auburn, incidentally, claimed the '83 NC because the NYT computer gave it to them and not us. Dye was bitter, complained Schnellerger campaigned for the NC and swayed the voters.

I told people a few weeks ago the most impressive back i remember playing against us was Dalvin Cook, who could explode and go the distance from anywhere anytime. He showed the same thing against us that I saw in his HS games for Central. I think Cook was the best.

I still remember the great Heisman Winner Ernie Davis running through our defense back around '60-'61. Still think Dalvin might be the best.

Disagree? Bring it on.

Advertisement
Interesting story. Back in the early '90's, when south Florida suffered through Hurricane Andrew, the Canes were scheduled to play Penn State at Happy Valley.

The Penn State athletic department prepared a ton of buttons that said something to the effect, "Huff and Puff, we'll blow your house down." It was meant to be some kind of jab at the Canes. it had nothing to do with Hurricane Andrew, but just at the name, Hurricanes, in general.

I spoke to their sports PR department before the game, because I used to call those departments at the opposing teams to try to buy game programs, for my collection. A young woman told me about the buttons, she said they would not distribute them because Andrew occurred after they had printed them up. I persuaded her to send me some. Somewhere, in a storage crate, in a storage room, I still have the buttons.

I can't remember if those were the exact words, but PSU embargoed release of thousands of those buttons given the fact it would have been considered extremely bad taste after Andrew.

Wish I could remember the exact words. If I could easily find them, I would take a picture and post, but I haven't seen them in years.

I watched Fournette against the Gators. The Gators did allright, but Fournette was just...overwhelming.

A true once in a generation player. Very Bo Jackson-esque

Hope he runs them the **** over.

Bo was something. Did we ever play him?

Lol You know the answer.

You got me. I remember Pat Dye saying of our team: "Them were menfolk out there."

Lol Pat "Tie" Dye

Interesting story. Back in the early '90's, when south Florida suffered through Hurricane Andrew, the Canes were scheduled to play Penn State at Happy Valley.

The Penn State athletic department prepared a ton of buttons that said something to the effect, "Huff and Puff, we'll blow your house down." It was meant to be some kind of jab at the Canes. it had nothing to do with Hurricane Andrew, but just at the name, Hurricanes, in general.

I spoke to their sports PR department before the game, because I used to call those departments at the opposing teams to try to buy game programs, for my collection. A young woman told me about the buttons, she said they would not distribute them because Andrew occurred after they had printed them up. I persuaded her to send me some. Somewhere, in a storage crate, in a storage room, I still have the buttons.

I can't remember if those were the exact words, but PSU embargoed release of thousands of those buttons given the fact it would have been considered extremely bad taste after Andrew.

Wish I could remember the exact words. If I could easily find them, I would take a picture and post, but I haven't seen them in years.

Nobody gives a sht.

Nobody gives a sht.

Thank you. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Actually, I think it's more interesting than the story of some fraternity boys and Katrina, which doesn't involve UM at all.

You sound like ghetto trash--live in Anacostia?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nobody gives a sht.

Thank you. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Actually, I think it's more interesting than the story of some fraternity boys and Katrina, which doesn't involve UM at all.

You sound like ghetto trash--live in Anacostia?

I don't think Anacostia would claim this cretin.
You owe that community an apology.

I'm all for a racist joke...I'm Sicilian and I trash Guineas all the time. My favorite comedian is Lisa Lampanelli. She's flilthy. But this **** is disgusting. **** Bama and those ****** *** white boys with that ****** haircut.

Advertisement
Back