finebaum

LSU went 4-1 vs top 10 opponents last year. Supposedly going to a wide open passing offense instead of run first but we will see

didn't they try to open it up with canada and he and O didnt get along? he left and they switched back to their ground and pound?

Advertisement
Not buying it, they have to prove they can beat Alabama just like we did with F$U two years ago. Plus they are on the road vs. Alabama this year. The following year they may have a a chance.

Advertisement
Finebum is a clickbait troll. He has zero knowledge of football, but the simps eat it up.
kinda like our current president, just replace football knowledge with everything that the person in that office should know...but i digress....

Go Canes and ***** the Saben/SEC ***** Repository (AKA Finebaum)

How are they hitting that downturn? Because they lost in their 5th straight national championship game appearance?
Don't forget that our 90's downturn was when we lost our chance to get back to back championships by losing to Bama in the Sugar Bowl.

thoughts... he's saying LSU is gonna make a run at the natty next year.. what do y'all think on this.. he also said that they might make some noise this year.. who is their Qb??

People say a lot of things....some make sense...others don't

I think this falls in the latter group.....

BUT I and everyone else won't know.... until the end of next season

Advertisement
Don't forget that our 90's downturn was when we lost our chance to get back to back championships by losing to Bama in the Sugar Bowl.
Even back then our OL play was mediocre. Mario Cristobal was so beat up they had to pull him out of the game. Not to mention that our vaunted Bermuda Triangle was completely faked out play-after-play by cutbacks.

We were so unprepared and manhandled. We often get manhandled by good SEC teams.

Even back then our OL play was mediocre. Mario Cristobal was so beat up they had to pull him out of the game. Not to mention that our vaunted Bermuda Triangle was completely faked out play-after-play by cutbacks.

We were so unprepared and manhandled. We often get manhandled by good SEC teams.
That was honestly the most embarrassing loss I've seen. The only good completion we had was stripped by Teague.

Advertisement
Finebaum said yesterday that Miami has no chance to beat Florida.

Advertisement
They're backing to sayng it's LSU's year? The run of Bama NCs stopped that for a while, didn't take long for it to crank back up.

thoughts... he's saying LSU is gonna make a run at the natty next year.. what do y'all think on this.. he also said that they might make some noise this year.. who is their Qb??
[/QUOTE
Their QB only ended the year on 🔥 and is one of the reasons he fill that way about them this year. Idk if you were just joking but he has really stepped it up and should be a pretty good QB this year.

didn't they try to open it up with canada and he and O didnt get along? he left and they switched back to their ground and pound?
LSU HAS DEFINITELY OPENED THE OFFENSE UP. They can line up with anyone in the country. Reading some of these comments (not you OP) shows how crazy some of our fans are. LSU is trash when they beat our *** with the QB some laughing@ in the thread like he garbage. He was mediocre when they beat us, he not anymore believe that. I don't like Paul but he not talking crazy if you think so you don't know football period.

Advertisement
Back