finebaum

didn't they try to open it up with canada and he and O didnt get along? he left and they switched back to their ground and pound?
LSU HAS DEFINITELY OPENED THE OFFENSE UP. They can line up with anyone in the country. Reading some of these comments (not you OP) shows how crazy some of our fans are. LSU is trash when they beat our *** with the QB some laughing@ in the thread like he garbage. He was mediocre when they beat us, he not anymore believe that. I don't like Paul but he not talking crazy if you think so you don't know football period.

Advertisement
Like I said, Burrow did not. Serious question, did you watch the game?

I did.

Seriously.

Perhaps we were watching different contests. Granted Miami's O played awful and that led to gassing out the D, but it isn't like the D made these great stops to give the O another chance (to then only waste it of course).

From and LSU perspective, they had what, 2 TDs and over 150yds on the ground? Burows was perhaps 12ish for 25ish and about 150 in the air?

Take away the run game, its not as if Miami completely shut him down.

Im not saying Burrows will be a top QB draft pick, perhaps not even at all, but it isnt as if he struggled mightly against what was supposed to be a top 5 Miami D. Also, the score of 33-17 (i think) was kind. LSU could have acored 50 because our Canes couldnt execute a clearly sub-standard game plan (doubly whammy)--and their atheltic talent wasnt enough to over come.

Last edited:
I strongly suspect we'll be a **** of a lot better prepared for the season than we were last year. For one thing, S&C is seriously improved. For another, QBs are actually being coached to perform instead of just repetitively practicing what they already knew. Finally, we will have an actual game plan designed for Florida by a guy who can get creative on offense.

Advertisement
Agreed. Between the vast improvements via S&C, talent (recruiting and the Portal), and the greatly improved offensive coaching staff we shouldn’t wilt under the pressure of a Week 0 matchup against the Gayturd. What I want to see is the panic of a quick 10-14pt deficit from Danny Mullet and his staff. It will be wonderfully great to see the shoe on someone else’s foot for a change.

Just like we had no chance to beat Notre Dame. How did that work out for him?
Not very well for the Walking & Talking *****....

Hate to say it but they're upping the bag game for one..coach is still the cookie monster though, but even clappy won one with elite talent. We'll see what happens.

Advertisement
Back