Finebaum says The U is back!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being from Canada i don't really ever see that guy, but man after watching that video, I'd like to see him get a sausage stuck up his a$s the moment a pack of stray dogs passes him by.

Gutless rat faces . Anyone with a magic 8 ball would do his job better and more accurately

Advertisement
I have no idea why he is so popular outside the state of Alabaga. When his show got put on radio here in Atlanta it replaced LeBaturd for 2 hours and SVP for the rest. Opening show in a new market and this Dbag spends the first 15 talking about a book signing in Dothan. And taking calls from the inbreds that attended. Never listened again and that stationed switched formats shortly after that.

He's such a **** weed. His head looks someone polished a small **** and fluffed the pubes around it.

the only thing he said wrong and I knew he was wrong was that miami was bankrupt............they finally ponied up and everyone thought we would get a scrub because they assumed we would go cheap..........and we always did go cheap but not this time everything changed with the troll gone. And UM was a bad job under her now its once again a good job because people from the top want to win and MR said that to his wife "I think Miami wants to win again" (troll not here alert) and thats why we are rising again.

Advertisement
the only thing he said wrong and I knew he was wrong was that miami was bankrupt............they finally ponied up and everyone thought we would get a scrub because they assumed we would go cheap..........and we always did go cheap but not this time everything changed with the troll gone. And UM was a bad job under her now its once again a good job because people from the top want to win and MR said that to his wife "I think Miami wants to win again" (troll not here alert) and thats why we are rising again.

He said a ton of stuff that was BS and should never come out of the mouth of somebody who shouldn't be playing favorites.

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional
3. doesn't know why any coach would want the job
4. one of the worst stadiums in America
5. no fanbase (yet somehow delusional)
6. al was a good hire yet failed (implying it wasn't his fault, nobody could succeed)

Miami's wounds were all self inflicted, all we needed to do was get out of our own way and anybody who's halfway honest knew that.

Fck him, he's dead to me forever.

Advertisement
IMG_4798.jpg

He said a ton of stuff that was BS and should never come out of the mouth of somebody who shouldn't be playing favorites.

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional
3. doesn't know why any coach would want the job
4. one of the worst stadiums in America
5. no fanbase (yet somehow delusional)
6. al was a good hire yet failed (implying it wasn't his fault, nobody could succeed)

Miami's wounds were all self inflicted, all we needed to do was get out of our own way and anybody who's halfway honest knew that.

Fck him, he's dead to me forever.

Of course he said those things too but we did suck *** and who would want to coach when higher ups didnt even want to spend. We complain about the stadium all the time. I dont like the sec slurper but we been sorry for a long time.....lets finally earn this ****.

This guy is an embarrassment to sports media. I won't even call it journalism because he is the farthest anyone can be from that.

Advertisement
Back