Finebaum says The U is back!

It's all the same. Cut from the same cloth as Sean Hannity, Howard Stern, and Donald Trump. WWE heroes and villains nonsense.

Advertisement
His big ol' ears and the BS that comes out of his mouth bothers me.

I would rather hear him talk about cranks all day, because that's what he loves to ride.

If the early part of that video doesn't make you absolutely ***...

the only thing he said wrong and I knew he was wrong was that miami was bankrupt............they finally ponied up and everyone thought we would get a scrub because they assumed we would go cheap..........and we always did go cheap but not this time everything changed with the troll gone. And UM was a bad job under her now its once again a good job because people from the top want to win and MR said that to his wife "I think Miami wants to win again" (troll not here alert) and thats why we are rising again.

He said a ton of stuff that was BS and should never come out of the mouth of somebody who shouldn't be playing favorites.

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional
3. doesn't know why any coach would want the job
4. one of the worst stadiums in America
5. no fanbase (yet somehow delusional)
6. al was a good hire yet failed (implying it wasn't his fault, nobody could succeed)

Miami's wounds were all self inflicted, all we needed to do was get out of our own way and anybody who's halfway honest knew that.

Fck him, he's dead to me forever.

Of course he said those things too but we did suck *** and who would want to coach when higher ups didnt even want to spend. We complain about the stadium all the time. I dont like the sec slurper but we been sorry for a long time.....lets finally earn this ****.

You are right, it shows he's a dyckhead with big ears whojust shoots **** and people who buy into it. Obviously he was right about who we were at that time, but 100% wrong about our future. Simply put, we have a great coach, solid program, high end culture and a professional stadium to boot.

If he comes out and get's on his knees and admits his stupid prediction and blows Richt in a halftime ceremony at the Rok then and onlhy then will his ears begin to shrink, think Pinochio.

*** Feinbutt in the a$$, the way he likes it raw and hard.

Advertisement
the only thing he said wrong and I knew he was wrong was that miami was bankrupt............they finally ponied up and everyone thought we would get a scrub because they assumed we would go cheap..........and we always did go cheap but not this time everything changed with the troll gone. And UM was a bad job under her now its once again a good job because people from the top want to win and MR said that to his wife "I think Miami wants to win again" (troll not here alert) and thats why we are rising again.

He said a ton of stuff that was BS and should never come out of the mouth of somebody who shouldn't be playing favorites.

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional
6. al was a good hire yet failed (implying it wasn't his fault, nobody could succeed)

Miami's wounds were all self inflicted, all we needed to do was get out of our own way and anybody who's halfway honest knew that.

Of course he said those things too but we did suck *** and who would want to coach when higher ups didnt even want to spend. We complain about the stadium all the time. I dont like the sec slurper but we been sorry for a long time.....lets finally earn this ****.

People complain about the stadium location, and that its too big for our crowds. Not that the stadium is "one of the worst stadiums in America". That's complete insanity. So I gotta disagree with you here. The other stuff he said was sort of floating around the truth, but if you knew anything about the Canes you knew that we were a sleeping giant.

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional

That's all true, but I don't think that's how he presented it. He didn't say that we didn't get good coaches because we were cheap, he said that the job itself was crap and nobody in their right mind would want it. He didn't say that the delusional fanbase expected big things because we sit in the best recruiting grounds on earth and even at our worst, the team is littered with NFL talent rather that we just couldn't stop living in the past.

It's not his job to pump Miami, but it's also not his job to bash us.

Advertisement

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional

You are right, it shows he's a dyckhead with big ears whojust shoots **** and people who buy into it. Obviously he was right about who we were at that time, but 100% wrong about our future. Simply put, we have a great coach, solid program, high end culture and a professional stadium to boot.

If he comes out and get's on his knees and admits his stupid prediction and blows Richt in a halftime ceremony at the Rok then and onlhy then will his ears begin to shrink, think Pinochio.

Yeah, he did the mark may thing...basically said that we couldn't be any better than we were and shouldn't blame the coaches.

AGreatFaceForRadioLogo.jpg

1. program is bankrupt
2. fanbase is delusional

Yeah, he did the mark may thing...basically said that we couldn't be any better than we were and shouldn't blame the coaches.

Mark May is gone, hopefully that dyck does not re-surface. He was know it all who knew nothing. We can all agree with the state of that program at that time and kudos should be given to Frenk, Blake for delivering Mark Richt. He has and continues to prove those haters wrong.

Advertisement
That doucher posted this right after the Clemson game. I saved it just so I would never forget about it. Idk anybody who actually liked him.
455~2.jpg

I cannot wait til the country is back on our ****. It's gonna be bigger & better then before though. Social media didn't exist when we were kicking ***. Just you wait man. It's gonna be sweet.

Advertisement
I'm going to try to put this the absolute nicest possible way I can..... **** that bag of hot turds in the *** with a 16" aids ****

Advertisement
Back