Final Tyler Byrd update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byrd is a great athlete and he had a chance to play in the SEC.... Can't blame him for his decision.

I wish him the best and hope he reps South Florida well up there in Tennessee.

As for the Canes, we'll be just fine.

And you are definitely not a Canes fan.

Quit trolling our board. It's bad enough that he concocted this whole plan to **** on the U along with his BFF. I don't wish him any ill because that ain't my style. But I also don't wish him success. It is what it is. He made his bed, now he has to lay in it.

Of course I'm a canes fan, I'm just not bitter and I can understand where the kid is coming from

His best friend and main recruiter are at Tennesee. And honestly, the defensive coaching is probably better at Tennessee, especially his position coach. Given all that, I can certainly understand the kids decision

Don't worry, there are plenty of D1 athletes out there and we'll get ours. Should focus on kids who are a better fit

You gave yourself away with the sec **** sucking.

Nm

Last edited:
Advertisement
Larry Scott is the culprit here.

He used whatever information he gained about Richt during the short period of time together with him against Miami.

Larry Scott is a soft *** loser.
Yep. That's why I was in favor of fireing every one of them. You don't let them in to anything. And never keep someone around that wanted your job JJ taught us that in 84. Oh and Byrd is a **** loving pos.

Would love to hear from Shaq's dad as to how much players actually care about this. We on the message boards think that this will be some sort of motivation...does it even phase kids like Shaq and Pinckney?

Byrd is a beast but it'll be interesting to see if he's got the mental part to go with it at the next level.

He's exposed himself tonight as an insecure cornball and a true bltch.

Advertisement
Byrd is a beast but it'll be interesting to see if he's got the mental part to go with it at the next level.

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think he has the stuff upstairs that he needs. Will probably earn millions one day and end up broke by the time he is 40.

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think he has the stuff upstairs that he needs. Will probably earn millions one day and end up broke by the time he is 40.
I doubt he even gets drafted

My guess is, he got scared as NSD grew closer. If he has always lived with CFA then obviously he would rather stay in that comfort area. He knows that he has support there with his "family" there. Really not surprising in the end. Its a shame that he handled it so poorly. But I would not expect a kid like him to have the perspective to really tell it like it is. I am sure there is a lot of pressure locally for there to have to be some "reason". Sucks for sure. I think he might have started here as a freshman. Good luck to the kid. I hope at some point you learn from this. Its not always about what you choose to do but how you go about doing it.

You go out on a date with a girl and it doesn't workout. Byrd found his girl in Tenn. and hopefully she does not get fat in 2 years and regret his choice!

Let's move on and stop talking about this kid, it's Miami and and a hot DB is in he horizon!

Advertisement
Tyler Byrd never told the staff where he was going. He left Miami high and dry. This is from a source that directly spoke to Rumph.

This is disgraceful. Never telling the staff he was leaving. Byrd's parents are the poster children of horrible parenting. Absolutely zero integrity.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personally,

Not even gonna sweat it......

There is a new round of South FLA kids with Byrds skill set available in 2017........

Bye Bye Little Byrdie........

Make no mistake about it.... this was a premeditated move to **** Miami by Byrdshyt and C©ck Filled-****, in part because Filled-**** was scorned that Richt didn't want him at Miami. Byrdshyt will now replace Collins, Scarlett and Bridgewater combined as the most detested recruit to date.

Advertisement
Looks like he played a few other recruits like Shaq and some parents too.

So was he recruiting AR15 to Tennessee?

Nice work by Cager. Us against the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back