Final thoughts before the 24th

Why is that? He's terrible under pressure and has a brand new O line.
His OL still has more experience than Miami's. Look at the roster. They aren't running out true freshman. These will be grown men. I just think the running factor helps him. Minimize negative plays. They are built to grind. Hope we rattle him early.

Advertisement
The gator has a lot of seniors, does that mean they were not good enough to go pro? We know our LB's stayed becasue they want to get us on track and THEY expect we will be much improved. People keep referring to last years lsu game as if this team has the same problems. Check the stats on that game, we had more 1st downs, more yardage, contained them to 6 points in the second half but gifted them multiple scores with ST's and no offense. WE lost that game miserably, lsu did not earn the win, we gifted it!

I love how they keep talking about our line like theirs ain't young and unproven too. I think it'll be a defensive battle with us pulling it out. No score predicted.

I think you are underselling Florida's offense. I expect them to be very efficient this year. Obviously I don't expect to get blown out, hopefully not even beaten.. but yeah, Franks should play well this season. (Scheme moreso than player) All depends on OL play.
Possibly. But rattle Franks early, hit him, make him uncomfortable, and he's likely to fall apart for the rest of the game. Unless he's learned to deal with pressure much better over the offseason, he's terrible under pressure (one of the worst of any starting P5 QB). ...and remember, his O-line is likely going to be substantially weaker this year than last.

His OL still has more experience than Miami's. Look at the roster. They aren't running out true freshman. These will be grown men. I just think the running factor helps him. Minimize negative plays. They are built to grind. Hope we rattle him early.
They've all been backups to this point and were all low ranked recruits coming out of high school which to me says something about their development. They all had the chance to step up last year and win their jobs with the new O-line coach and clearly didn't make the cut. Regardless whether they're grown men or not our defensive line and ends are way more polished and grown. Our two back up tackles are more grown men than are starters but they both lost the starting jobs 🤷🏽‍♂️. I do agree that the running factor will help him out but I'm sure with the success that Franks had towards the end of last season Manny and Baker will have ways of keeping that in track.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back