#042 Mackensie Alexander
#047 Joey Bosa
#061 Dee Liner (bout a 40 spot drop)
#114 Tim Williams
#183 Jordan Cunningham

Safe to say these are absolutely PUTRID rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't believe there's 110 players ranked ahead of Coley.

I know Matt Thomas is ranked comparatively high, but there is absolutely no way in **** there are 14 players better than him this year. He's a once in a half-generation type of recruit (unless he goes to FSU, in which case he's too skinny and won't transition well to the college game, or some bull**** like that). It's a little irritating to see that he's not getting the recognition he deserves, because he's a truly special talent.

But what am I saying, none of those guys are ranked where They should be.

On the bright side, since most of them are so low, it probably means we'll get them if rivals is still doing the whole anti Miami thing

Advertisement
Without even looking at the final rankings I bet majority of the top 50 players are committed to the SEC.

Another sign of a flawed system (bias), only one kid on that list is committed to a Big East school (not counting Pitt, Louisville)...and its Rutgers (which is really a Big 10 school). I also didn't see any kids committed to any non BCS school. Really Rivals? You mean to tell me that not a single non-BCS school has any quality commits? and yet there's so many that get taken in the NFL draft?

Advertisement
Another sign of a flawed system (bias), only one kid on that list is committed to a Big East school (not counting Pitt, Louisville)...and its Rutgers (which is really a Big 10 school). I also didn't see any kids committed to any non BCS school. Really Rivals? You mean to tell me that not a single non-BCS school has any quality commits? and yet there's so many that get taken in the NFL draft?

exactly. this is the most telling of all. just selling scripts to big names schools. nothing more

Advertisement
Canes Recruits/Targets:

#015 Matthew Thomas
#049 Al-Quadin Muhammad (big climber)
#088 Yannick Ngakoue
#111 Stacy Coley
#117 Alex Collins
#166 Denver Kirkland
#187 Artie Burns
#200 Baby Jesus
#201 Jermaine Grace
#238 Jamal Carter

Other Notables:

#008 Derrick Green
#019 Greg Bryant
#038 Kelvin Taylor
#042 Mackensie Alexander
#047 Joey Bosa
#061 Dee Liner (bout a 40 spot drop)
#114 Tim Williams
#183 Jordan Cunningham

Safe to say these are absolutely PUTRID rankings

Look I know they're all flawed, let me rephrase that, all AWFUL but which do you trust most out of scout, espn, 247, and rivals, I'm with espn right now, at least they give 6 the respect he deserves

that's a big jump for grace though, good to see

keith bryant also fell out of the top 250, and bostwick dropped too... he's the lowest ranked 4-star DT

Advertisement
Back