OL F.Johnson
TE NONE
WR Callaway
DE NONE
DT Scott, Norton
LB Barry
S NONE
CB Davis

What't your rationale for Davis? It seemed to me that he pretty much had zero faith in UM staff. I could definitely be wrong though so I figured I'd ask.

I think since im predicting Calloway is going to commit and that's his boy. he may want to come with him. Playing time will be a factor and they took him as a safety. they have 2 other safeties higher rated. I know him and walton have a relationship. Ice is going to bring him home. but i could be completely wrong though just a feeling i got.

Advertisement
not landing anymore CB's would be an unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. It is a MAJOR need and So Fla is absolutely stocked this year. How can we ***** it up so badly? ...oh, that's right.

QB- Gibson
RB- Williams
OL- Johnson
TE-none
WR- Callaway, Charlot
DL- Scott, Norton, Moala, Key
LB- Barry
S-SBB
CB-Davis, Lewis

Advertisement
QB - 0 (I'm counting this as zero even if we end up offering Sherriffs because he doesn't belong here)
DE - 0 (They'll fail to land Key, Johnson, or Robinson because of course they will)
CB - 0 (An absolute disgrace how Golden/D'Onofrio/Williams managed to botch CB recruiting two cycles in a row)

Losing Scarlett would be a devastating blow. Losing Chatman would be terrible. The best we should realistically hope for is to hang onto those two, land Callaway on NSD, add a player USC has no room for (Scott), a DT who by all accounts is a more talented OG (Norton), and a LB (Barry) we shouldn't have prioritized over a superior in-state alternative (Talan).

Anything more than that would be a pleasant surprise. Any talk of a strong finish to this class doesn't make much sense when you realize just how glaring a hole CB has become under this staff, both in terms of alarmingly insufficient depth and failing to land premier talent two years in a row. Ryan Mayes (low-rated Golden camp find most here weren't fond of) and Michael Jackson (low-rated Golden camp find from SEC country with zero SEC offers). They're both tall, though, so there's that.

So we have plus or minus fourteen commitments that count to this class.

QB - Shirreffs and Gibson
RB - None (None needed with Scarlett and Walton)
OL - F. Johnson
TE - None (None needed with Washington)
WR - Callaway
DE - None
DT - K. Norton and K. Scott
LB - Barry
S - None (None needed with Johnson and Knowles)
CB - Unfortunately none...

QB- Gibson
RB- Williams
OL- Johnson
TE-none
WR- Callaway, Charlot
LB- Barry
S-SBB
CB-Davis, Lewis

this is extremely optimistic lol. a few right and a few wrong

Was just throwing it out there with some shockers, although none of it is far off. There has been only good reports for the most part coming in on most of them in regards to the U. I'm sure at least two of those shockers will sign come NSD

Advertisement
QB- Gibson
RB- Williams

OL- Johnson
TE-none
WR- Callaway, Charlot
LB- Barry
S-SBB
CB-Davis, Lewis

Was just throwing it out there with some shockers, although none of it is far off. There has been only good reports for the most part coming in on most of them in regards to the U. I'm sure at least two of those shockers will sign come NSD

denied-encino-man.gif

shake_head_no.gif

QB- Gibson
RB- Williams
OL- Johnson
TE-none
WR- Callaway, Charlot
LB- Barry
S-SBB
CB-Davis, Lewis

From your list

Lewis: Kentucky
SBB: Bama (really not smart for him but oh well)
Chalot: LSU i think he staying home ( would love him here though)
Key: LSU ed orgeron got him on his visit
Gibson: Ohio St i think he is scared but Urban will sell him on coming.
Williams. all ND with Jalen Julius. both ND and Lousville offered Jalen to get Williams.

the others i can see coming.

This is how we should close:
QB- Gibson
RB-
OL- Johnson
TE-none
WR- Callaway, Charlot
DL- Scott, Norton, moala
LB- Barry
S-
CB-Davis, Fenton,

This is how we will close:
QB- Sherieffs
RB-
OL- Johnson
TE-none
WR- Callaway
DL- Scott, Norton,
LB- Barry
S-
CB-

I'm hoping for the first scenario but expecting scenario #2 come signing day golden said full class already first scenario we get 29 and last is 25

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rumors on twitter are saying that D. Davis is not visiting AU anymore, so its either Texas or Miami, come on Ice bring him home big dog

Rumors on twitter are saying that D. Davis is not visiting AU anymore, so its either Texas or Miami, come on Ice bring him home big dog

Davis is coming home... He doesn't have any SFL boys going to auburn and Calloway/Walton are recruiting him hard!!!! Hope we close with Davis and Fenton

Davis is coming home... He doesn't have any SFL boys going to auburn and Calloway/Walton are recruiting him hard!!!! Hope we close with Davis and Fenton

Well take Fenton off the list, he not going to visit here, and also how do you know Calloway and trying to get him to come to Miami, he is going to visit Florida this week, his dream school, i hope we can pull him and Davis

Advertisement

Mods can you please ban this troll

Was wrong about Barry think we finish with Johnson,Norton and Scott and that's it.

Advertisement
Back