WR Callaway
DE NONE
DT Scott, Norton
LB Barry
S NONE
CB NONE

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not landing a QB every year is unforgivable, but just another sign of "progress" at Miami

don't see us grabbing a qb think we will try to hold tight for 1 more year with Kayaa, Rosier, and Testaverde with Crow as another option

Advertisement
Advertisement
in addition to what we have already

QB NONE
RB Scarlett
OL Johnson
TE NONE
WR Callaway
DE NONE
DT Scott, Norton
LB Barry
S NONE
CB NONE

I agree on all but I do think we get Fenton in the end we have a week... And apparently his mom is the one setting that decision back... I'm very interested in how Davis and Gibson we have a shot w/ both as of this moment

Advertisement
don't see us grabbing a qb think we will try to hold tight for 1 more year with Kayaa, Rosier, and Testaverde with Crow as another option

I'd be really surprised if they didn't offer Sherreffs after gauging Gibson's interest on his OV. If they do offer I'd be even more surprised if he didn't take it. He's a smart kid but I think he really really wants to play FBS instead of FCS.

Advertisement

QB NONE
RB Scarlett
OL Johnson
TE NONE
WR Callaway
DE NONE
DT Scott, Norton
LB Barry
S NONE
CB NONE

I agree on all but I do think we get Fenton in the end we have a week... And apparently his mom is the one setting that decision back... I'm very interested in how Davis and Gibson we have a shot w/ both as of this moment

what did u hear about Fenton?

QB NONE
RB Scarlett
OL NONE
TE NONE
WR Callaway
DE NONE
DT Scott, Norton
LB Barry
S NONE
CB NONE

QB Sheriffs
RB NONE
OL F.Johnson
TE NONE
WR Callaway
DE NONE
DT Scott, Norton
LB Barry
S NONE
CB Davis

What't your rationale for Davis? It seemed to me that he pretty much had zero faith in UM staff. I could definitely be wrong though so I figured I'd ask.

Advertisement
Back