Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

Good Game. Told you we weren’t Texas or Houston.
You too
FB05D0AA-7304-4D17-ABA5-6193A8D26B3B.jpeg

Advertisement
Pretty much why we need to get our own big men inside. We have guards but small ball doesn’t work when your dominated inside and their guard play matches yours. Same thing that happened last year.

I hear ya.

That said, its easier said than done. It's not like there's an endless supply of athletic 7 foot dudes out there.

Love this team watched every game this season. Thank you Miller and Wong (I believe he leaves - that was an emotional sendoff he had with coach L/Miller). Let’s get the big 7 footer from Michigan!
I didn't like that Omier was involved in that hug lol. I hope he doesn't do something stupid and try to dip

That's what is really frustrating to me because I really think we're the second best team. I would have liked to have made the championship
Yea I hear you but that’s just the way the bracket lined up this year. Tip of the cap to them and super proud of our team.

Advertisement
Elite 8 to the final 4. That is one **** of a run. Nice job out of everyone. Looking forward to seeing what the roster/staff looks like next year and see if L can make another run. Basketball school lol

Advertisement
Guys I know everyone wants to get big next season but we literally had to reach the final four to find the one team in the entire country who could punish us for not having a 7 footer.
Hard to have a 7 footer that compliments Omier. A stretch 4 type would be ideal, and some good wing defenders.

A Charlie Moore type would be nice as well while a make a Christmas wishlist.

That's what is really frustrating to me because I really think we're the second best team. I would have liked to have made the championship
Agreed. I wish this match up was for the championship. I was pretty certain winner of this one was winning it all

Advertisement
Walking out of the arena after watching the U play in a Final 4 🙌🏽🙌🏽 what an experience. Canes fans represented in Houston. Amazing season. UConn was really good on both ends. We missed easy shots and they were nails any time we tried to make a run. We just didn’t capitalize on our shots when we got to the basket or turned them over

great season

need to recruit a BIG from the portal who can play with or behind Norchad

work with Casey this offseason

too much praise by Coach L for Wooga; Wooga needs to work on his dribbling

equipment manager needs to ALWAYS have back-up shoes for each player

wish Ant and Harlond the best, but they need to move on

Ant is probably a great young man but not a true back-up basketball player for a top team

Coach L did a great job this season but I thought the team was not prepared for tonight’s game and that is on him

this team brought me so much happiness this year

thank you to Coach L and all the players
We don’t get here without Wooga who was great the second half of the year. He developed as much as anyone in recent history from a Fr to soph. He’s been automatic on FT’s, open threes and solid with mid range. Improved on the drive. His handle needs work but id expect another jump with his work ethic. He deserved every bit of of the love he’s gotten. One game doesn’t change that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back