Final Four vs. UCONN - 4/1 8:49pm EDT on CBS

Advertisement
He would be a game changer at this point. Like pencil us back into the Four.
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

I don't understand people thinking UCONN blows out San Diego.

The Aztecs match up well and it will be close. They are a tough, physical team

Just wanted to take a second and thank those who rode along for most of the season on this board. If you weed thru a bit of nonsense there’s some really high IQ basketball posters. It was a very enjoyable year reading & posting!!! Most of all thank you to all the kids on the team who brought this old man the most CANES fun in many many years.

Advertisement
Just wanted to take a second and thank those who rode along for most of the season on this board. If you weed thru a bit of nonsense there’s some really high IQ basketball posters. It was a very enjoyable year reading & posting!!! Most of all thank you to all the kids on the team who brought this old man the most CANES fun in many many years.

I fit the first part. Not sure about high IQ part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Walking out of the arena after watching the U play in a Final 4 🙌🏽🙌🏽 what an experience. Canes fans represented in Houston. Amazing season. UConn was really good on both ends. We missed easy shots and they were nails any time we tried to make a run. We just didn’t capitalize on our shots when we got to the basket or turned them over
Well said mate. That’s exactly the same way I saw it. When you miss 14 layups it’s not your night. Congratulations to the Canes for making a historic run to the Final Four. Hats off to the enemy for their efforts in the win.

We had a very good tournament run.

UConn played well, and our offense played into their defensive strengths. Even after adjustments, they rained solid 3's second half. Etc..

But it was awesome to see them get this far and let's cheer and see what they do next.

Canes!

And go Aztecs, they have a shot.

Advertisement
Back