Final four tix - anyone receive email yet?

Advertisement
i bought 2 through UM as soon as the Texas game ended, but not hurricane club.

I received an email friday about a $50 additional charge with zero details. i had already been charged orginally for the 2 tickets. i called the office and they said they sold more tickets than they had, so they had to request more from the NCAA and those tickets cost more, hence the extra $50 charge with no heads up. odd policy.

either way, finally got my 2 tickets. they put me in 114 row U. i ended up having another buddy decide fly in last min today, so if anyone with an extra seat wants to sell, i need one. or we can swap my 2 for your 3 plus some extra $!

i bought 2 through UM as soon as the Texas game ended, but not hurricane club.

I received an email friday about a $50 additional charge with zero details. i had already been charged orginally for the 2 tickets. i called the office and they said they sold more tickets than they had, so they had to request more from the NCAA and those tickets cost more, hence the extra $50 charge with no heads up. odd policy.

either way, finally got my 2 tickets. they put me in 114 row U. i ended up having another buddy decide fly in last min today, so if anyone with an extra seat wants to sell, i need one. or we can swap my 2 for your 3 plus some extra $!
that describes the ticket office in a nutshell. incompetence. they shouldn't have charged you an extra 50 if they oversold. its their fault for not counting their quantities so they should have covered the extra 50

that describes the ticket office in a nutshell. incompetence. they shouldn't have charged you an extra 50 if they oversold. its their fault for not counting their quantities so they should have covered the extra 50
and if i knew prices would be dropping this fast, id have just told them to cancel the tickets, i can buy better seats for cheaper right now on seat geek

and if i knew prices would be dropping this fast, id have just told them to cancel the tickets, i can buy better seats for cheaper right now on seat geek
I intentionally dint buy through UM for that reason. I knew this wasn't gonna be a sought after ticket so I just went through the secondary market, they still dropped further than what I paid but It is what it is. once I saw UM was charging 200 a ticket, I said nah that's gonna be overpriced.

Advertisement
Anyone got 1 extra?

You can get in the building now for only $50, including all StubHub fees. That has been the floor so far. Lower section for $105. Once you're in the lower section, you can surely move around as so many fans won't stay for both games, if you're so inclined. I personally like to have my **** sorted out.

I intentionally dint buy through UM for that reason. I knew this wasn't gonna be a sought after ticket so I just went through the secondary market, they still dropped further than what I paid but It is what it is. once I saw UM was charging 200 a ticket, I said nah that's gonna be overpriced.
But it is not, my seats are still 350+ on secondary market.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back