Final four tix - anyone receive email yet?

Advertisement
Tickets confirmed this am, ticket locations this pm. Go Canes, will be there loud!

Advertisement
Seat locations have been sent out. It looks like we are in the corner in 101,102,140 sections and I assume into 103 and 139. I know of UM ticket holders in 102 and 140 for sure.

Advertisement
miami sold out its general allocation
(they may have some of those package deals left but essentially what Miami got, sol).
hit stubhub. Miami won’t be lonely fam wise 🙌

There are still seats available directly though the ncaa.

There are still seats available directly though the ncaa.

this event isnt gonna be sold out or even full. if you didnt get through UM, dont worry. flights and hotels are a lot harder to get haha

Advertisement
this event isnt gonna be sold out or even full. if you didnt get through UM, dont worry. flights and hotels are a lot harder to get haha

As you might have read I agree 100%. Also note that the NCAA is scalping their own tickets, selling seats for as much as $3500 a session. I wouldn't be surprised if they are sponsoring some tickets on StubHub as well.

I expect this to crater somewhat day of.

Advertisement
Any one else having problems accessing their Miami Ticket account this am? Site unavailable for me on phone and computer.

The ticket office is...having problems...

I haven't gotten my e-mail yet, but the UM Ticket Office was able to tell me over the phone.

They said they are sending out the e-mails "in waves"...

Advertisement
Back