Final Five

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
Who would be in your “final five” to finish out the 23 class? Assuming most of the commits are signing early and we will still recruit after ESD the number could be more or less than 27.
Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Damari Brown
Mark Fletcher
Conrad Hussey

Advertisement
Who would be in your “final five” to finish out the 23 class? Assuming most of the commits are signing early and we will still recruit after ESD the number could be more or less than 27.
Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Damari Brown
Mark Fletcher
Conrad Hussey

We need another WR as well. I don’t think they stop at 5. My guess 7 more kids

RB
WR
OT
DE
DT
CB
S

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

Couldn't help myself.

Advertisement
Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Damari Brown
Mark Fletcher
Conrad Hussey
Samson Okunlola
Reuben Bain
Mark Fletcher
Brandon Iniss
Dante Moore

Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Damari Brown
Mark Fletcher
Conrad Hussey
if there’s just 5 and we’re to label the realistic best case scenario for us then I think you nailed it

Getting those 5 or even 3 or 4 of those guys would cap an amazing class not including transfers

Advertisement
****ey
Inniss
Moore
Baxter
Okunlola

Offense, offense, and more offense. WR and QB would instantly become A+ hauls and we need big upgrades at those premier positions in this class to go with Joseph & Washington.

Advertisement
Rueben Bain
Samson Okunlola
Damari Brown
Mark Fletcher
Conrad Hussey
This is my exact final 5! I think we have a good shot to land all 5 and then I’m praying we pull something off with either Inniss or ****ey!

Advertisement
Back