Kiy Hester: #196 overall (#23 S)
Reilly Gibbons: #241 overall (#15 OT)
Darrion Owens: #246 overall (#18 OLB)
Darrell Langham: #259 overall (#35 WR)
Braxton Berrios: #289 overall (#43 WR)

Last edited:
Advertisement
KC, Chad, Langham, & Berrios should be higher IMO

Harris should be lower weird having him so high. (I like him but in the top 150?)

Advertisement
Yearby might be the most underrated recruit on these boards. Kid has been in the shadows as everyone complains about the other misses at RB.

Trent Harris balled out of control this year. He deserves that ranking. Langham is one that I am not so sure about. Kinda high for him. Didnt really bust out like most thought he would. Darling and Kaaya should be top 75. CT should be top 30 IMO. ESPN is docking him because his senior numbers werent great even though he was asked to play DT the majority of the time.

Help is on the way. It would be nice if we can pick up a couple more top players before signing day.

Advertisement

Harris should be lower weird having him so high. (I like him but in the top 150?)

Harris has been consistently in the top 150 throughout this year. most players moved up/down only a couple spots and that's because of their evaluations throughout the all-star games..this is the 1st time that Berrios has been in the top 300, LONG OVERDUE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honest question, but didnt Golden mention this when he was hired? At the press conference he pointed out how we had like 1 or none players no the ESPN 300 committed and that it was going to be one of his priorities to change that? If so, I would say that is a major improvement over where we were in 2011.

In all fairness, the 2011 class was an epic disaster, and probably one reason for some of our major struggles this year. That's not to say we dont have other major issues, but if he keeps this class mostly intact, and keeps recruiting like this, we are absolutely going to get better and be a competitive team. Wether or not he can take it to the next level is another question, but that's a pretty **** impressive list considering what he walked into in 2011.

Harris has been consistently in the top 150 throughout this year. most players moved up/down only a couple spots and that's because of their evaluations throughout the all-star games..this is the 1st time that Berrios has been in the top 300, LONG OVERDUE

Berrios probably was effected by the fact he played a lot of wildcat QB....

Honest question, but didnt Golden mention this when he was hired? At the press conference he pointed out how we had like 1 or none players no the ESPN 300 committed and that it was going to be one of his priorities to change that? If so, I would say that is a major improvement over where we were in 2011.

In all fairness, the 2011 class was an epic disaster, and probably one reason for some of our major struggles this year. That's not to say we dont have other major issues, but if he keeps this class mostly intact, and keeps recruiting like this, we are absolutely going to get better and be a competitive team. Wether or not he can take it to the next level is another question, but that's a pretty **** impressive list considering what he walked into in 2011.

That 2011 recruiting season turned the tide in the state. It got FSU the MNC and got us to where we are now. Mediocore. Look at the players FSU got in that 2011 class. It was the core of their championship team.

Advertisement
Back