Final Class Ranking O/U

I'm going over cause a class mainly made up of 2-3 stars even if they all WANT to be Canes is not going to get you in the top 25 unless you sign a class of 35-40..lol

I'm just praying Chaney doesn't bolt for greener pastures especially with Lo seemingly headed to the portal according to rumors.
We dont have a single 2 star committed so not sure what you mean

Advertisement
Under.

De-commits are on the way, replaced by fillers who don't belong at Miami. A full year to recruit and this is all we have. What a disaster.

We're number 17. Behind us, no team has a higher per player average which means that if they keep recruiting how they are recruiting and we keep recruiting how we are, we should remain in front of them. Only if a team starts landing studs out of nowhere would they pass us. That or they take a class much larger than ours

got it we are the only team in the nation with a terrible Oline.... yet we have 2 4stars on The line and afew in the two deep...

Talent is there just have to know your limitations and not be so hard headed to not cover them up with better play calling

Advertisement
I'm going over cause a class mainly made up of 2-3 stars even if they all WANT to be Canes is not going to get you in the top 25 unless you sign a class of 35-40..lol

I'm just praying Chaney doesn't bolt for greener pastures especially with Lo seemingly headed to the portal according to rumors.
Mostly 2 and 3 stars... what are you reading?

D6CC3721-C875-4510-A6BB-C6265C9C2681.jpeg

8C64A7E4-1EF3-41D2-A44F-9CAA73A0AE19.jpeg

Lo to the portal?
Foreal? This HS and staph suck balls if true

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back