Final Class of 2014 Q & A

Advertisement
Do you see Braxton being ready to play in the fall from his injury? and is D.Jackson and Stand up Outside LB in this 3-4 we are trying to run, and chad will be a true DE in the 3-4

Advertisement
If the 2015 class doesn't jump from good to great, who takes the blame?

With that said, is it even possible to expect a "great" class in 2015 if say this year's team wins only 7 or 8 games?

If you had to name five prospects from the 2015 class that you think will be in UM's class besides the Monarch kids, Patchan and Quan, Irvin, Cronkite who would they be? I know it's early, just curious to what you think.

The staff can't change the culture of south Florida football. But this is our main talent pool, so what we can do is adapt.

Embrace the **** handlers.

But how? Cash? Cushy admin asst. job within the program?

Not sure.

Pete?

Talk to them, learn what the kid wants (not talking about money), make them as much of a part if the process as the parents. Yearby had a handler do you hear anyone talking about Miami paying him? Nope

Does that mean we finally got a proper booster, like the SEC schools, that knows how to discreetly handle these things?

/crosses fingers.

Advertisement
PISTOL PETE U KNOW U MY N.I.G.G.A. AND JUST WANNA SAY GREAT JOB THIS YEAR

I DONT THINK U SHOULDVE BEEN RIDICULED FOR LAST YEARS DEBACLE AT ALL BUT YOUVE BEEN ON POINT THIS YEAR (KAAYA, D GRIFF, ETC)

WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE 3RD PARTIES THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAKING THEM HAPPY

NO STAFF IN UM HISTORY HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO IT AND THEY NEVER WILL

How much damage have UM posters been in this recruiting process the past 2 yrs? Be honest Pete! I hear a certain school has torn a new with the coaching staff already about the actions of a lot of shameful posters

The negativity certainly does not help things. It's one thing to be negative and it's another thing to try to go after some coaches jobs (Champagnat).

That man has no business coaching kids, and I will continue to press for his job until he loses it.

Advertisement

I DONT THINK U SHOULDVE BEEN RIDICULED FOR LAST YEARS DEBACLE AT ALL BUT YOUVE BEEN ON POINT THIS YEAR (KAAYA, D GRIFF, ETC)

why you yelling?

Advertisement
Great work throughout the entire process, Pete. It was greatly appreciated.

My question is about the 2015 LB class. Which of the following LBs should be our highest priority in 2015?

Tevon Coney
Dominic Sheppard
Sh'mar Kilby-Lane

How much did a lack of staff changes affect recruiting. Specifically how did keeping Dorito on staff affect recruiting.

why you yelling?

[video=youtube;bOAnoi7NpKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAnoi7NpKI[/video]

Pete,

2015 #s? I know its very early, but it seems like it will be a very small class. Approximately, what size class can we bring in?

and its been mentioned that Genron was in Ridley and SBB's ear at the Fire tryouts. How much of an influence is he on them, and what 2015 kids is he close to?

Advertisement
Back