Final Class of 2014 Q & A

The staff can't change the culture of south Florida football. But this is our main talent pool, so what we can do is adapt.

Embrace the **** handlers.

But how? Cash? Cushy admin asst. job within the program?

Not sure.

Pete?

Talk to them, learn what the kid wants (not talking about money), make them as much of a part if the process as the parents. Yearby had a handler do you hear anyone talking about Miami paying him? Nope

smh, Pete you do a good job, but this isn't the first time I've seen you throw C**** out there as a defense mechanism for Genron types. Apples and Oranges man. There is a reason that people don't know Yearby had a mentor in his life, because he's not all over the blogs making the process about him and he doesn't get all in his feelings like some of these other dudes do (check out the BS Chad's been spewing). He also is connected to more than just Joe, why don't you throw his name out there when it comes to Mike Smith or any of the other kids?.....because dude doesn't make anything about him so no one knows all the kids he's connected to. Props to a real mentor f the handlers.

Advertisement
PISTOL PETE U KNOW U MY N.I.G.G.A. AND JUST WANNA SAY GREAT JOB THIS YEAR

I DONT THINK U SHOULDVE BEEN RIDICULED FOR LAST YEARS DEBACLE AT ALL BUT YOUVE BEEN ON POINT THIS YEAR (KAAYA, D GRIFF, ETC)

WHEN IT COMES TO THOSE 3RD PARTIES THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAKING THEM HAPPY

NO STAFF IN UM HISTORY HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO IT AND THEY NEVER WILL

why you yelling?

228.jpg

I'M THE BEST POSTER IN THE GAME

WHEN U TRY ME WITH A SORRY POSTER LIKE CHAD WILSON THATS THE RESULT YOU GONNA GET

DONT U EVER TALK BOUT ME.....DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE BEST

L-O-P

My question: Whose bright idea was it to have Chad Wilson come and do an AMA on the site? I have a feeling I know who it was I just wanted some clarification.

Sorry but this thing about the mentors and 7 on 7 hustlers is only going to get worse. When you have $EC coaches and even a guy like Goetz who set up SFE complaining about how sleazy its gotten, you know things are totally out of control. The fact that a guy like Genron is now involved at a school, a shady one at that, but still. This does not bode well for the future of So Fla recruiting. You know when $EC coaches and even guys like Jimbo are disgusted recruiting So Fla, its totally out of control

Sorry but this thing about the mentors and 7 on 7 hustlers is only going to get worse. When you have $EC coaches and even a guy like Goetz who set up SFE complaining about how sleazy its gotten, you know things are totally out of control. The fact that a guy like Genron is now involved at a school, a shady one at that, but still. This does not bode well for the future of So Fla recruiting. You know when $EC coaches and even guys like Jimbo are disgusted recruiting So Fla, its totally out of control

And yet it is still the most fertile recruiting ground in the country so everyone will keep coming and playing ball, and so we will have to play twice as hard until we start winning.

Advertisement
How much damage have UM posters been in this recruiting process the past 2 yrs? Be honest Pete! I hear a certain school has torn a new with the coaching staff already about the actions of a lot of shameful posters

The negativity certainly does not help things. It's one thing to be negative and it's another thing to try to go after some coaches jobs (Champagnat).
***** that diploma mill known as champagnst. If a teacher is being unethical and benefitting off of kids, they deserve to be called out and lose their job. It's called public pressure to do what's right and not look away.

Pete,

Honest answer.....

Do we get TV if Genron is not involved?

no

Convenient cover

he know's being truthful about it will only bring more upheaval about that douche's role in TV going to LSU… He said some people even went after his employment at Champagnat. Maybe I'm in the minority, but i commend whoever tried to get him fired. I don't think people like him belong around our youth. Its hard enough for them without having someone with an agenda($) manipulating them

Advertisement
How much damage have UM posters been in this recruiting process the past 2 yrs? Be honest Pete! I hear a certain school has torn a new with the coaching staff already about the actions of a lot of shameful posters

The negativity certainly does not help things. It's one thing to be negative and it's another thing to try to go after some coaches jobs (Champagnat).

So the only negative this board has caused is in relation to Genron's job?

Puh-lease.

Advertisement
Back