Hope you guys enjoy this one!
Hope you guys enjoy this one!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTAwOTIxMDVhOHc3ZHFpc281bG1uMmZ1dXk1djVxanNzdGVuejNiZ216aGVwYm9sYyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/vghskRXiO****VAp3D/200.gifWateroff ****floor
Has he been dealing with injury? Odd that he disappeared.How tf has he not been the starter knowing we have to play Notre Dame and hopefully playoff caliber teams.
If that’s the one where he blocked the 2 guys I was more impressed with his patience to let the play develop. Too many OL just run through the hole, don’t see anyone initially and just keep going letting the LB fill behind them. He slowed, got his base and locked up the 2 defenders letting Mallory get another 8+ yardsEarly on in the second series, Congdon's first, there was a play where he pulled, went through the hole and hit the LB. I knew right there we were cooking with gas. Congdon is the truth. He's raw. He's young. But he's a good one.
If that’s the one where he blocked the 2 guys I was more impressed with his patience to let the play develop. Too many OL just run through the hole, don’t see anyone initially and just keep going letting the LB fill behind them. He slowed, got his base and locked up the 2 defenders letting Mallory get another 8+ yards
Hope you guys enjoy this one!
You think Buchanan over Meriweather? It be nice to have both of them bite… We need a solid 7. There is always a couple games we’re 1-2 get banged up.We have out OL me thinks
Samson
Congdon
Ryan
Max
McCoy
@Landon Tengwall — in your professional opinion, what do I need to do to ensure SJ never steps out at guard again?
I don’t like publicly putting down any players but he needs to be an emergency Oline sub situation at G going forward.@Landon Tengwall — in your professional opinion, what do I need to do to ensure SJ never steps out at guard again?