Film Room: 2017 Miami commits (Through 3 weeks)

Advertisement
Perry IMO needs to good years to put in weight but the tools are there and with the coaching he should have this kid can be great

Donaldson is a day 1 starter IMO. I'm not sure I've ever seen a HS tackle of his size hustle like that. Maybe Winston, but he was a TE in HS. this kid has serious NFL potential.

Advertisement
Donaldson is a day 1 starter IMO. I'm not sure I've ever seen a HS tackle of his size hustle like that. Maybe Winston, but he was a TE in HS. this kid has serious NFL potential.

I had slight doubt's in the beginning but I agree now from Hus fluid movements to his relentless at his size he looks like the next 1st round tackle

perry will be our best qb in years game changer imo.....bk is a beast but this kid is a college monster

Advertisement
For the past few years FSU has been terrorizing us with dual threat qb's..... they're about to get a taste of their own medicine. Perry is a future star and, when it's his time, there will be loads of talent around him and a competent coaching staff to help him maximize that potential......

No offense to Weldon, but I don't see how he beats out Perry unless Perry is a huge bust.

I don't see how Allison beats him out either.

Perry just isn't going to start or play the 1st half of 2017 and will most likely RS. Perry needs to put on 15-25lbs before he sees the field. Not to mention he's not an EE so he'll have 3 QBS in front him with far more experience and Allison having 1.5 years on him since he was an EE. Love his upside and potential to start in 2018 though.

Kid needs to eat you can count his ribs.
View attachment 38298

This! Peoppe are idiots if they think Perry is just going to come in and take over the QB job. When Perry comes in and red shirts, the people in this thread saying he should start will be the ones saying that they knew he would need a shirt year.

Advertisement

I had slight doubt's in the beginning but I agree now from Hus fluid movements to his relentless at his size he looks like the next 1st round tackle

You even admit Winston was a TE in HS. Meaning he didn't have the size of Donaldson so wtf are you talking about? People say stuff just to say it.

Question I've always wondered:

Is our logic behind 1 PP and 1 DT QBs to play both or have packages for whoever doesn't win the job? Or is is to just cover all bases with QB styles to keep your playbook flexible?

Advertisement
LOL at thinking the thing that would keep perry from playing is how much muscle he has.

only thing that matters is that brain of his. if it's the goods, he'll play early and often.

perry will be our best qb in years game changer imo.....bk is a beast but this kid is a college monster
Perry reminds me of Tyrod Taylor from the Va Tech days, with an even better arm.

That kid is winning the acc i have no doubts.....i knew BK was a stud just by HS film but this kid looks like a cfb qb. B K may be the better nfl player but thisnkid is like prescott johnny teddy tebow.....when i watch him thats what i see. A guy tailor made to be a cfb qb star

Perry might be the better prospect, but you might not see a better throw than Weldon's second clip by a high school QB this year. To the wide side of the field from a difficult angle w/touch. That's a special throw. With Allison, Perry & Weldon we're in very good hands at the QB position.

Advertisement
Back