Film Room: 2017 Miami commits (Through 3 weeks)

View as article
Advertisement
perry will be our best qb in years game changer imo.....bk is a beast but this kid is a college monster
Perry reminds me of Tyrod Taylor from the Va Tech days, with an even better arm.

That kid is winning the acc i have no doubts.....i knew BK was a stud just by HS film but this kid looks like a cfb qb. B K may be the better nfl player but thisnkid is like prescott johnny teddy tebow.....when i watch him thats what i see. A guy tailor made to be a cfb qb star

All these teams that have these great cfb qbs, and now its our turn to have a manziel, watson, winston type guy. No doubt Perry will be the guy who gets us in the playoffs.

perry will be our best qb in years game changer imo.....bk is a beast but this kid is a college monster
Perry reminds me of Tyrod Taylor from the Va Tech days, with an even better arm.

That kid is winning the acc i have no doubts.....i knew BK was a stud just by HS film but this kid looks like a cfb qb. B K may be the better nfl player but thisnkid is like prescott johnny teddy tebow.....when i watch him thats what i see. A guy tailor made to be a cfb qb star

Johnny Teddy Tebow is his floor.

I really hope all this talk is sarcasm. The fans who are the quickest to praise a kid before he plays a down are the same ones who will call him a bust after the first interception.

Let the kid play his senior year and come here without all these unfair expectations. He's obviously a great athlete that can throw it, but comparing him to championship QBs and heisman winners/finalist is ridiculous and immature.

Donaldson is a day 1 starter IMO. I'm not sure I've ever seen a HS tackle of his size hustle like that. Maybe Winston, but he was a TE in HS. this kid has serious NFL potential.

I had slight doubt's in the beginning but I agree now from Hus fluid movements to his relentless at his size he looks like the next 1st round tackle

You even admit Winston was a TE in HS. Meaning he didn't have the size of Donaldson so wtf are you talking about? People say stuff just to say it.

Yeaaaaaaa I was saying that I had NY doubt's that Donaldson could be a day 1 starter......

Advertisement
Whoever has Perry as a 3 star should be fired and publicly flogged. If he can run a complex system and process info as quickly as you need to at this level, then he's going to DESTROY college football. His accuracy, arm strength and athleticism are off the charts.

That poor kid that Gibson slaughtered actually turned to dust. That was about as violent as it gets.

I really hope all this talk is sarcasm. The fans who are the quickest to praise a kid before he plays a down are the same ones who will call him a bust after the first interception.

Let the kid play his senior year and come here without all these unfair expectations. He's obviously a great athlete that can throw it, but comparing him to championship QBs and heisman winners/finalist is ridiculous and immature.

Just saying what i see on film i only gave kayaa such praise but i know what i see and confident saying it. Hes the best recruit in this class and hes getting slept on like kayaa was

Advertisement
Perry looked good and liked his hustle. ALso looked like he was playing against some 3rd graders.

Donaldson is a day 1 starter IMO. I'm not sure I've ever seen a HS tackle of his size hustle like that. Maybe Winston, but he was a TE in HS. this kid has serious NFL potential.

I had slight doubt's in the beginning but I agree now from Hus fluid movements to his relentless at his size he looks like the next 1st round tackle

You even admit Winston was a TE in HS. Meaning he didn't have the size of Donaldson so wtf are you talking about? People say stuff just to say it.

Yeaaaaaaa I was saying that I had NY doubt's that Donaldson could be a day 1 starter......

I still don't get the comparison. Winston wasn't a day one starter. They are also just completely different prospects coming out of high school. But whatever.

Advertisement
That kid Gibson hit looks like a "Don't Text and Drive" victim. That was a 10 on the Manny Diaz Unwavering Violence Meter.

Advertisement
Back