Film Room: 2017 Miami commits (Through 3 weeks)

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I went through the HUDL page of each Miami commit to see which ones had film already uploaded from this season. All of the action below is from the first three weeks of the HS season. Also, thank you to SFHSSPORTS.com for some of the highlights as well. Here are some of the top clips.

NOTE: Scroll over the video with the your cursor for a play description.

QB N'Kosi Perry

[VINE]55UxvEJBtdv[/VINE]

[VINE]55UQzPt7th6[/VINE]

[VINE]55U25O2rTqH[/VINE]

[VINE]55UEv1WYZ6H[/VINE]

QB Cade Weldon

[VINE]55xQLJEgT7g[/VINE]

[VINE]55x9BmQvxIU[/VINE]

[VINE]55x9QOZH3t2[/VINE]

OL Navaughn Donaldson

[VINE]55pjOeQ0ait[/VINE]

[VINE]55pTFjJFYjY[/VINE]

OL Zach Dykstra

[VINE]55Ulx5mvgOT[/VINE]

OL Zalon'tae Hillery

[VINE]55UpigPPvmL[/VINE]

WR Kevaughn Dingle

[VINE]55UTB6Hj0ll[/VINE]

WR Evidence Njoku

[VINE]55PWBWxlxmO[/VINE]

[VINE]55P76arYHh5[/VINE]

LB Waynmon Steed

[VINE]55UYe6nxKat[/VINE]

CB Trajan Bandy

[VINE]55xp1mvXzZb[/VINE]

CB C.J. Henderson

[VINE]55QAImZvwmH[/VINE]

DB Brian Edwards

[VINE]55PKDv0d3bl[/VINE]

[VINE]55pLp9Hquer[/VINE]

S Billy Gibson

[VINE]55xFJBvAOVw[/VINE]

ATH Deejay Dallas

[VINE]55xPK2XQUij[/VINE]

[VINE]55UXTQ3uHZq[/VINE]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna go check perry out this year, he's da goods.

Yeah, his film screams solid 4-star at the least. Very excited to get him on campus and what he'll look like after a complete year in a collegiate S&C program as well as a year under Richt.

As one of the biggest TAPE junkies on this board, this gets me fired up. FILM does not lie gentlemen. Good looking out, Pete.

N'kosi Perry looks pretty good.
If Brad stays an an extra year, Allison will have a dogfight with Perry
It is great to have competition.

Holy **** on the Gibson hit, surprised they didn't charge him with attempted murder. Kosi doing that #7 jersey justice.

Advertisement
Perry looks like the real deal. I think he beats out Capt Jack for the starting spot once Kaaya leaves

N'kosi Perry looks pretty good.
If Brad stays an an extra year, Allison will have a dogfight with Perry
It is great to have competition.

I think Perry redshirts one year, then starts no matter who is on the roster. He is clearly Richt's guy.

Second most important recruit we have after Donaldson.

No offense to Weldon, but I don't see how he beats out Perry unless Perry is a huge bust.

I don't see how Allison beats him out either.

Advertisement
No offense to Weldon, but I don't see how he beats out Perry unless Perry is a huge bust.

Perry just isn't going to start or play the 1st half of 2017 and will most likely RS. Perry needs to put on 15-25lbs before he sees the field. Not to mention he's not an EE so he'll have 3 QBS in front him with far more experience and Allison having 1.5 years on him since he was an EE. Love his upside and potential to start in 2018 though.

Kid needs to eat you can count his ribs.
6_4320914.0.0 (1).jpg

Advertisement
Perry will be fun to watch, kid threw it 55 yards on the busted play and throwing a crack back on another.

Eh, I'm not too concerned with my qbs weight. I watched Rakeem Cato light it up for years at Marshall, while listed at a generous 6' 170-180 lbs. Hurt his chances at the NFL(doing ok in the CFL) but it certainly didn't hurt him in college. It's well known he couldn't bench the bar when he got to Marshall but he had arm talent. All that to say if Perry is our best when Brad leaves (he very well may be) then he will play. Plus, he's Richt's guy which gives him a leg up on the competition.

Perry just isn't going to start or play the 1st half of 2017 and will most likely RS. Perry needs to put on 15-25lbs before he sees the field. Not to mention he's not an EE so he'll have 3 QBS in front him with far more experience and Allison having 1.5 years on him since he was an EE. Love his upside and potential to start in 2018 though.

Kid needs to eat you can count his ribs.
View attachment 38298

Also needs to work on his mechanics. Perfect situation would be brad staying another year and perry RS then he competes for job the next year.

Advertisement
Back