Figs Big Collision

Advertisement
Nearly?

Figs was definitely concussed after that. Look at the way he was staggering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
gonna be honest, i didn't like seeing that one bit.

Why? He is a freshman, took a slightly bad angle and didn't put his shoulders correct. It happens to everyone. Obviously you've never played football before, everyone gets laid out at one point or another. It happens. Now they can show him how to do it correctly and I bet he will so he doesn't get his **** knocked down like that again.

Last edited:
gonna be honest, i didn't like seeing that one bit.

Yeah it sucks but when the team watched film on Sunday that was one they laughed about.

I remember back in the school days on Sat when everyone would get up to watch film, lift, and then get the tapes of our next opponent to start studying. Play's like this are always fun for coaches. I remember we had a 365lb DT that never played football before and we were on the goal line on defense. Dude jumped offsides and just layed the Quarterback out lol. It sucked because they got half the distance to the goal. But the next day coach was like "You guys wanna see something funny? Well watch this." Everyone was ****ed during the game but once you get the W. You get the W.

Advertisement
Holy ****...man!!! That is not good...I hope the medical staff caught this. They need to make sure he is fine.

****** intense hit. Those guys are going at serious speeds and are really big, so the power behind those collisions is nuts.

I used to run as hard as I could and tucked my head way too much as a Safety. Would end up in a helmet to helmet or getting a knee to the side of the helmet. It would give me that "bell rung" feeling. That **** is really weird. I can only imagine how it felt for these guys at their size/speed.

Advertisement
That was his "welcome to college football" moment.

You get one of those at every level of football.

Didn't look good.

I had one like that in lacrosse in high school. Those helmets are like baseball, not meant for person to person impact. Me and a dude from Cypress Bay hit head on, somehow i got the ball out of it. Went to throw it to the goalie, didn't get anywhere close, went over the bench and fell the **** out. Never been so lost in my life.

I saw that at the game and assumed he suffered a concussion. Was shocked he was in after that and running around just fine it seemed.

Advertisement
Back