Fight in the locker room

Actually - Miami and FSU are almost exactly like a see saw. We're up = they're down and the inverse - it's almost always true.
ts not worth my time to prove it to you and carry on if you like......but you're wrong.

Advertisement
Actually - Miami and FSU are almost exactly like a see saw. We're up = they're down and the inverse - it's almost always true.
ts not worth my time to prove it to you and carry on if you like......but you're wrong.

Except from 2004-2010 when we were both mediocre. Or the late 80's and early 90's when we were both elite. FSU wasn't even great at the end of Coker's run or throughout Shannon's run. Just gave you two time periods where this alleged perpetual see saw didn't take place.

In all honesty, seems like the only time FSU was down was in the 2001 - 2009. But in that time frame they still won 2 ACC Champs. That was when Bowden hired his kids when the coaches left, and he was 70 - 80 years old. . We have been down in certain time periods of 95 - 99, and from 2004 - current. An we did not have a legacy coach.

Advertisement
I won't argue with you because chances are actually GREAT that it's not worth my time but I was thinking earlier today, because I need my head examined, that I need to lay out the stats on UF, FSU, & UM over the years to prove this once and for alll that we are drinking from the same stream.

Anyone can pick any stat out to prove their point but since life doesn't happen in a vacuum - you need to widen your horizon and consider the entire collegiate landscape. That is, assuming you can actually handle doing that - which I am in no way confident of.

Anyway - carry on.

I won't argue with you because chances are actually GREAT that it's not worth my time but I was thinking earlier today, because I need my head examined, that I need to lay out the stats on UF, FSU, & UM over the years to prove this once and for alll that we are drinking from the same stream.

Anyone can pick any stat out to prove their point but since life doesn't happen in a vacuum - you need to widen your horizon and consider the entire collegiate landscape. That is, assuming you can actually handle doing that - which I am in no way confident of.

Anyway - carry on.

We've gone from FSU and Miami directly affecting each other to including UF and now the entire college football landscape.

When you actually go find these irrefutable facts come on back.

Advertisement
Reality beat excuses like a red headed step child.

But slurpers still stand with GolRden.

The only time FSU has been down in the last 30 years is during the coker/Shannon era. Last time I checked, we sucked then too. ****, Jacory Harris even beat their asses. Why the F:uck are we talking about FSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement

In all honesty, seems like the only time FSU was down was in the 2001 - 2009. But in that time frame they still won 2 ACC Champs. That was when Bowden hired his kids when the coaches left, and he was 70 - 80 years old. . We have been down in certain time periods of 95 - 99, and from 2004 - current. An we did not have a legacy coach.

And the boosters auctioned one of his kids on EBay as I remember.

Anyway - carry on.

Blathering nonsense.

Except from 2004-2010 when we were both mediocre. Or the late 80's and early 90's when we were both elite. FSU wasn't even great at the end of Coker's run or throughout Shannon's run. Just gave you two time periods where this alleged perpetual see saw didn't take place.

Well said. The difference between the two is that when THE U is up we bet the noles when they are up. They only we win when we are down. We win when we are up regardless of them. Back to the hey days of the 80's and 90's when nole had all those top 5 finishes in a row, many of them came because the loss to us close(all those wides). They got famous losing to us.

Advertisement
Back