Fight in the locker room

Advertisement
I hope so, we would go over .500 as someone on our team would inevitably win, and who ever lost would win a moral victory

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

Advertisement
Probably fighting over the honor to be the spokesman to tell Golden to *** himself, and to NEVER show himself around UM again.

Advertisement
Somebody must have suggested they give the game ball to Golden to make him feel better and DP body slammed the sucker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coley probably screaming I left Fsu for this? U lied to me al lol

Nobody is surprised you found a way to crowbar FSU into it.

It's our main rival and they r the main reason or one of them why we r down. I hate those ***z but wanna believe cryptic posts, u probably believe in fixed games or refs do this or this program hates miami blah blah. Every forum has enough of ur type..........real fans know where my heart rest.

When the gators were doing there thing I threw it in our fans face too, cuz they were blind and now there blind again. Cook and a lot more players from ***** Bama n Fsu should be at miami no excuses.

Coley probably screaming I left Fsu for this? U lied to me al lol

Nobody is surprised you found a way to crowbar FSU into it.

It's our main rival and they r the main reason or one of them why we r down. I hate those ***z but wanna believe cryptic posts, u probably believe in fixed games or refs do this or this program hates miami blah blah. Every forum has enough of ur type..........real fans know where my heart rest.

When the gators were doing there thing I threw it in our fans face too, cuz they were blind and now there blind again. Cook and a lot more players from ***** Bama n Fsu should be at miami no excuses.

Nothing cryptic. You can't help referencing them and they have nothing to do with why we are down. If that was the was case how did we compete in the late 80s and 90s when they were at their best? FSU isn't in our way. We are in our way. Miami ever hires a good coach and you'll get to stop blowing them at every turn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back